1

6 months earlier...

"Winter, come on. You gotta get up luv." Raven lightly shook me awake so that I could get up and get ready for school.

"Can't I just skip today?"

"No. Come on before you're late."

"Ugh! Fine!"

I got up as Raven was leaving my room so that I could get ready for school. Honestly, the only thing I enjoy about school is being the school's and country's biggest playgirl. Aside from that, I absolutely hate people and school. Luckily it's senior year but, unfortunately, it's only the 4th month unfortunately.

I sighed as I got up from the bed and walked over to the closet grabbing my outfit for the day then heading over to the bathroom to get in the shower.

After 30 minutes I got out of the shower and got dressed, then did my hair and makeup for the day. I wore a black crop top that tied in the front, some black jeans that had these medium sized bell like bottoms on the pants legs, and some black wedges. I put my hair up into a high ponytail with some of my hair in the front being left out. I wore some hooped earrings and put on some light eye makeup, with fake lashes, and dark red lipstick on.

I looked in the mirror one last time before I left the bathroom and grabbed my phone, purse, and bag then left down stairs.

"Morning Winter." Jason said as he saw me entering the kitchen while Raven and Nick were setting up the table so that we could have breakfast.

"Morning."

"You hungry? Nick made your favorite breakfast today." Raven said as she started making the plates with breakfast.

It was strawberry pancakes with whip cream, strawberries, and strawberry syrup on top of them. On the side was some fresh cut up fruit with a fresh mango smoothie. My absolute favorite breakfast but to be honest a Frappuccino will work just fine as well.

"Why? Is there something special today that I forgot about?"

"What? No, we just wanted to make it for you." Nick said as we walked up to me and hugged me.

I instantly broke the hug and gave him this look as if he was crazy then turned to look at the others. At this point I'm not even going to say anything. I just nodded my head slowly and sat down so that I could eat.

"Are all of you going to work today?"

"Yes, and we are going to need you to run up to the club after school today to check in on everything. Raven will pick you up from there because me and Nick have something else we have to do."

"Jason, I'm 18. I can handle myself. Raven doesn't have to pick me up besides I'm taking my car today anyways."

"Well ok then, that works. I guess that means you are coming with us today then Raven?"

"Yeah, I'll join y'all." Raven said as she thought about it for a quick second.

With that I finished eating, cleaned up my things, and grabbed my keys as I walked out the door. I got in the car and started my way to school.

~ ~ ~

"Hey my babygirl~" I said as I walked up to my girlfriend or well soon to be ex-girlfriend. Layla here is my current victim and today I plan to break up with her.

Layla and I have been in a relationship for the past month and although it's been fun and I have enjoyed the time that we spent together, she was just another bet. Truth be told, she's known that the whole time but still wanted to be with me. I mean everyone at school knows who I am and the kind of girl that I am but some of them still either wanna be my girlfriend or boyfriend or they want to at least get in the bed with me at least once.