201. Fighting

Wei Changfeng and Sheng Chang’an were sitting in the lounge.

“How is Xin’an?” asked Wei Changfeng.

When it came to his wife, a shimmer of affection appeared on Sheng Chang’an’s face.

“Your sister is well, and the baby is also very healthy. However, the doctor said that the baby grows too well so Xin’an should adjust her diet.”

Wei Xin’an was carrying a baby boy. The things prepared by the Sheng Family and the Wei Family were all for a boy.

Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “Is the due date 8 August?”

Sheng Chang’an nodded and said, “I don’t know if it’s accurate.”

Perhaps when a man became a father, he would be perturbed as an idiot.

“Are you coming by then?” Sheng Chang’an asked Wei Changfeng again.

“Of course,” Wei Changfeng smiled, “The baby has helped me a lot.”

If not for the arrival of his nephew, Wei Mama would not have accepted him and Le’an so quickly.

Sheng Chang’an nodded and said, “Guan Kai will win the Best Director Award this time.”

Since Sheng Chang’an dared to say so, it would be sure to happen then. Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “This movie is worth it.”

“You don’t want to ask me about Best Actor in a Leading Role?” Sheng Chang’an arched his eyebrow and asked.

Wei Changfeng shook his head, “Will you tell me about it?”

Sheng Chang’an was in a good mood so he said, “It’s not that I don’t want to tell you but that the committee hasn’t yet decided.”

Wei Changfeng was also a little surprised now. As to such a significant award, the Organizing Committee would determine the awardees before the opening ceremony. To his surprise, the result hadn’t come out yet.

“Right,” Sheng Chang’an added, “People are changing in the Organizing Committee.”

Wei Changfeng was stunned again.

“Well… then Le’an…”

Sheng Chang’an nodded and said, “Probably in one or two months. Those who are well-informed have started pulled the strings.”

Wei Changfeng’s face showed an apparent smile, “That’s great!”

The change of power represented changes in many things. His beloved could finally return to the stage where he belonged to!

Someone knocked on the door. Sheng Chang’an looked up and said, “Just open the door. Your sweetie has come to find you in a few minutes.”

Not everyone dared to knock on Sheng Chang’an’s private lounge. Except him.

Wei Changfeng stood up still with a smile on his face. He flattened his clothes and said, “Then I’ll leave first.”

Sheng Chang’an nodded.

Wei Changfeng opened the door and found Qi Le’an standing outside.

Qi Le’an’s eyes were glistening and he said, “Wei Sama!” He looked over Wei Changfeng’s shoulders and greeted Sheng Chang’an inside, “Hello Brother Sheng!”

Sheng Chang’an was still expressionless in front of outsiders, so he raised his eyelids and nodded in response to Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an was not annoyed and whispered to Wei Changfeng, “It’s almost time. Do you want to meet Director Guan?”