229. Abduction Of Child

How could it be so easy to adopt a child?

Leaving aside their identities as homosexuals, even if a heterosexual couple wanted to adopt a child, they had to go through the rigmarole to do it. Qi Le’an was excited for a moment before he calmed down and said, “Let’s talk about it later.”

Wei Changfeng didn’t say anything else.

An Cheng ran from the door to the two of them. Qi Le’an held his hand and sat on a chair beside them.

He pulled out a candy from his pocket. An Cheng held it in his hand and said, “I have to wait for my sister to come out and we will eat it together.”

Qi Le’an said, “Okay, let’s wait for your sister.”

The operation was long and agonizing. Although it lasted just a few hours, they felt as if they had been waiting for centuries. Everyone stood up the moment the doctor pushed open the door. An Cheng ran over like wind and looked at the doctor nervously.

The doctor lowered his head to look at An Cheng with a tired face, but he still said with a smile, “The operation is successful.”

A happy expression finally appeared on the small face of An Cheng and he bowed low to the doctor. The doctor nodded and said to Qi Le’an and the others, “We’ll push her out soon. Don’t worry.”

Everyone surrounded the doctor and thanked him. The doctor smiled, waved his hand and walked away.

Soon, the nurse pushed Little Orange out. The quiet little girl was still asleep like a little angel.

The operation was remarkably successful. Half an hour later, Little Orange gradually woke up. The little girl’s eyes were still full of ignorance and confusion. When she saw Qi Le’an, she revealed a sweet smile. An Cheng looked at the little girl nervously, wanting to touch her hand but not daring to.

Little Orange was born crippled, so she only had one arm to be on a drip. They were probably afraid that the child would move randomly, so her hand was still immobilized by a medicine box.

An Cheng asked nervously, “Sis, does it hurt?”

Little Orange shook her head and opened her mouth slightly, as if she was saying “candy”.

Qi Le’an asked the nurse beside him if the little girl could eat candies now. After getting the affirmative answer, he asked An Cheng to peel the candy for Little Orange.

When a child received a candy, it was as if she had received the best gift from God and all the suffering and pain disappeared.

After the operation, Little Orange would have someone in constant attendance, which was very troublesome. Qi Le’an could not sit with her every day, so he could only ask his assistant and Mrs. Zhao to keep the girl company. When Sister Wei heard about Little Orange, she also rushed over from home and brought some presents to the child.

A week later, Little Orange was discharged smoothly and An Cheng also began to have a “class”. He played an important role in the movie “Abduction of Children” and he would directly have confrontation with Qi Le’an in several scenes. Qi Le’an was afraid that it would be difficult for Wei Changfeng to shoot when the filming started, so he started to perform with An Cheng in advance.

He was surprised to find that An Cheng was very talented in acting. As a child, he had problems with literacy and couldn’t understand the complete script, but as long as Qi Le’an told it to him, An Cheng could basically remember it.

If they repeated it two or three times, then An Cheng could completely perform the repeated content. As for the expressions and movements in the performance, he could understand them after being taught, and he was also not wooden at all in the performance.