219. Arrive Home

Chen Shan felt deeply wronged and swore not to blabber on about it with Qi Le’an anymore.

Qi Le’an wanted to continue teasing Chen Shan, but Chen Shan’s face darkened and he shouted, “Have you read the script?! Don’t you need to work tomorrow?!”

Qi Le’an said innocently, “I’ve read it for long, okay? By the way, will you come tomorrow, Brother Chen?”

Chen Shan had been “neglecting his duties” for a few days, so naturally he couldn’t refuse to go to tomorrow’s shooting. He said, “Of course. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 8 a.m.”

Qi Le’an nodded. CCTV requested that he needed to be there tomorrow at 9 a.m. Wei Sama’s house was located in a good location, so even if they were stuck in a traffic jam, there would be still time when they set up tomorrow at 8 a.m.

Chen Shan wanted to say something more when his phone rang. He took it out and looked at it. Then he smiled.

He didn’t answer it and said to Qi Le’an, “See you tomorrow, I’ll leave first.”

Qi Le’an was speechless.

Chen Shan waved his hand and left without hesitation.

Qi Le’an, who was alone at home, was bored and therefore called Wei Changfeng.

Wei Changfeng was eating with the photographic team. When he saw that it was a call from Qi Le’an, he immediately put down the chopsticks and said to everyone present, “I have to take this call and I’ll come back immediately.”

The person in charge of the photographic team joked, “What call is that important?”

Wei Changfeng smiled and didn’t say anything. Brother Zhi had fully brimmed a glass with wine and said, “Young people always have many things to deal with. Let’s drink. Don’t worry about him!”

The surname of the person in charge was He, who was now over forty. And he was the pick of photographers. Hearing this, he smiled and clinked his glass against Brother Zhi’s and said, “Okay!”

Seeing that there was nothing else, Wei Changfeng went out and called Qi Le’an back.

When Qi Le’an saw that he didn’t get through to Wei Sama, he knew that Wei Changfeng must have something to do, so he opened a packet of crisps and prepared to look for a cartoon to watch. He didn’t expect Wei Sama to call back when he just sat down.

“Wei Sama!” Qi Le’an excitedly looked at the person on the phone screen and noticed that it was noisy in the background, “Are you busy?”

Wei Changfeng was wearing a pair of earphones and long black hooded sweatshirt. He looked handsome and cool.

When the handsome man saw his little lover, he couldn’t help but smile dotingly, “I’m having dinner with Brother Zhi and Mr. He.”

Hearing this, Qi Le’an said hurriedly, “Then you can go back quickly! Let’s talk again tonight.”

It got to after 7 p.m., and this meal wouldn’t last long.

Wei Changfeng didn’t leave. He still sat in the corner of the hall with the hood on and lowered his head. He looked at the phone screen and said, “It’s okay.”

Qi Le’an sat cross-legged on the sofa and looked at Wei Sama, thinking that he was really handsome.

“I’m almost done with work tomorrow and I’m going to Beijing at night,” Wei Changfeng said to Qi Le’an in a gentle voice, “You don’t have to pick me up. Wait for me at home.”