238. Registration

“Thank you, Damien.. Without him, I wouldn’t have today’s achievements… Thank you, An. He is a very good partner. Thank you for teasing me, thank you for every minute of your gentlemanly consideration. Thank you of the team. Everyone has put his or her heart and soul into the movie. I love you!”

Emma smiled as she looked at the Oscar statuette while her eyes were bright with tears.

Qi Le’an also felt a little moist in his eyes. He remembered the snowy Christmas, the lips of Emma which was blue with cold, and the dance steps they had repeated over and over again…

No one in this world had a divine right to get anything, and all the glory was the result of hard work and effort.

The highlight of the previous Academy Awards was probably the award for best picture. As the most important award, it was naturally the last to be presented.

Even though there were five nominations in total, the media all wagered on Amco and Damien. The one who presented the trophy was a celebrity who had gotten Oscar’s Lifetime Achievement Award. Everyone who anxious when they heard the celebrity reading the nominations.

Amco’s movie had won six nominations this time, and now he had got five prizes of them. Whether he could succeed would depend on this crucial moment.

“The award for Best Picture is belong to… Moonlight!”

All the gazes of benediction were cast at Amco. The director with green eyes went on stage and smiled, kissing the trophy.

On the other hand, Damien’s face was full of blessings, and he, who didn’t like to laugh, also curled the corner of his mouth up.

This was probably the freemasonry. He won the award and his opponent expressed his wishes. It was precisely because of every strong opponent that one could improve.

At the end of the Academy Awards, everyone was being interviewed by the media one after another. Some domestic media surrounded Qi Le’an and asked excitedly, “Mr. Qi! Will you feel regretful that you didn’t get the award this time?”

Qi Le’an smiled and shook his head, “No, I have met a great director and partner in Lala Land. Every single one of the team has dedicated their love. Regardless of whether I win a prize or not, this is an immortal work in my heart.”

The media continued to ask, “Mr. Qi, what are your plans for the upcoming career?”

Qi Le’an answered, “I just finished shooting a movie and this movie made me get experience again. I know that only learning can continue to improve. I will learn further and constantly enrich myself.”

“Is it Abduction of Children directed by Wei Changfeng? Why didn’t Mr. Wei turn up? There are stories about Mr. Wei’s participation in the team of Director Spears. Is it true?”

Qi Le’an evaded the crucial point and answered, “It’s Abduction of Children. I believe it must be a great movie.”

Everyone might have to be energetic in the face of the interviews, but in just a short time of about ten minutes, Qi Le’an was unusually skilled at answering questions. At the end of the interview, the reporter put away his camera and said to Qi Le’an, “Mr. Qi, I’m your fan. Can you give me a signature?”

Of course, Qi Le’an autographed for him generously.

Having won six Oscar awards, the team of Lala Land should have been celebrating it all night. However, it seemed that everyone was willing to share their happiness with their own families. Of one accord, they all agreed to have a celebratory dinner another day and went home one by one.