221. A Turning Point

Li Zheyu was on Weibo with excitement on his face.

He almost couldn’t control his trembling hand and hit the “Like” button of the Weibo posts.

Qi Le’an was taken away by the police! He was taken away!

Since the evidence was irrefutable, he would definitely come to a bad end!

As he thought about it, Li Zheyu’s phone rang. He shook his hands and picked up the call.

“Qi Le’an has already been taken away by the police. The balance has been paid, right?” The voice at the other end of the line was hoarse and one could tell that he was definitely not a good person as he or she heard it.

Li Zheyu smiled, “No problem… But can you make sure he will be jailed?”

The other side snorted, “Since he dares to prevent us from making money, we must teach him a lesson!”

Li Zheyu was happy immediately and his eyes were full of excitement. He said, “Get the job done well! There would be enough benefit to you!”

‘Qi Le’an, Qi Le’an, I’d like to see if you can still get out of it!’

Li Zheyu’s eyes were crazy. If someone saw him now, he or she would definitely be shocked.

As a star, how come he was looking pale and thin like this?

In the police station.

“That’s the situation,” Qi Le’an said, “You can contact the police in Guangzhou to verify the story. The surname of the officer at that time was…”

“Fang,” Wei Changfeng added.

The policewoman and the middle-aged officer glanced at each other, then she nodded and smiled, “Thank you very much for your help. We will definitely verify the true situation. To tell you the truth, we police have been stepping up efforts to combat abduction lately. This time, we call you here to have a multifaceted understanding of it.”

Qi Le’an smiled and said, “As citizens, we’re supposed to help the police. But I have a small request, I don’t know if you can agree to it.”

The policewoman said with a smile, “If you have anything, please say it, Mr. Qi.”

Qi Le’an said with a slight sense of grievance, “Since I have gone to the police station this time, I’m sure the outside is agog with rumors. Maybe they have already regarded me as a bad person! Miss, can you ask your official account on Weibo to announce that I’m only assisting an investigation?”

The policewoman did not expect this to be the case. Before she could open her mouth, the middle-aged police officer said, “No promblem… we’ll handle it.”

Qi Le’an hurriedly thanked him.

He found that although the middle-aged police officer was wordless, he seemed to have a high position.

The police officer who made the recording put away his computer and the policewoman was ready to leave. The middle-aged police officer stood up and smiled at Wei Changfeng, “Changfeng, I heard your sister gave birth to a child, right?”

Qi Le’an was shocked when he said this. Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “She gave birth to a chubby son. My dad even chattered about studying kung fu from you, Uncle Deng.”

The middle-aged police officer chuckled and said, “Please tell her that she must go to see me after returning home!”

Wei Changfeng replied, “Of course!”