215: Dream

They did not give the name to the little baby, but only a nickname called “Snowball”.

Wei Changfeng thought that sounded too random, but Wei Mama liked the name and she said, “A random name is good! Babies with random names are easy to raise!”

Sheng Mama was also happy when teasing the child, whispering, “Snowball, my Snowball! I love you so much~!”

The two families were in better spirits as they saw the new generation was born, as if they were almost twenty years old younger, smiling from ear to ear.

Sheng Chang’an also laughed. He giggled at his wife for one moment and at his son the next, and Qi Le’an even peeked out and saw Sheng Chang’an bump into the doorframe.

After bumping into it, he was still giggling, and Qi Le’an was afraid that Sheng Chang’an would injure his brain.

The little boy was red, probably because he was well-nourished, and he did not look wrinkled. His eyes were squinted together, but the corners of his mouth looked like he was smiling. Not to mention both parents, even Qi Le’an looked at him with pity and love.

That evening, the newly promoted father stayed with the mother in the ward, while both parents were sent home.

Wei Changfeng was in a good mood and he rolled around in bed with Qi Le’an in his arms. Qi Le’an was also in a good mood, and the two couldn’t resist having a slow and romantic sex. After a quick snog and a hot shower, they lay under a warm blanket, with Wei Changfeng holding Qi Le’an and a smile on his lips.

Qi Le’an took small sips and kissed Wei Changfeng and said, “Everyone will definitely think Snowball is a child born in winter from now on.”

Wei Changfeng couldn’t help but laugh and said, “Later on, he will definitely be as afraid of heat as my sister.”

The two of them had a little chat under the quilt, and Qi Le’an slowly fell into sleep as he thought about the wonders of life.

But this night was destined to be different from every other night.

Qi Le’an had a dream.

He dreamt of his old house, where he seemed to be a child, standing in a yellowing room, looking at everything in confusion.

But it was all so real, not at all like a dream to him.

The doorbell suddenly rang; it was an old-fashioned doorbell with a raspy sound, and Qi Le’an seemed startled. He ran over to open the door carefully.

Behind the door, there stood people he knew so well but who were so unfamiliar.

Qi Le’an looked at the couple and opened his mouth, but could not make a sound.

Mum …… Dad ……

The woman with short hair smiled at him and said, “Le’an, won’t you open the door for me and Daddy?”

Qi Le’an opened the door with shaking hands, and the moment he opened it, he was surprised to find that he had grown bigger! From a child, he had become an adult!

His mother looked at him with what seemed to be tears in the corners of her eyes and said, “Le’an …… you’re a grown-up now.”

Qi Le’an told himself, “This is a dream! This must be a dream!

However, his mother shook her head, her gaze full of love, and she said, “Le’an, this is not a dream…”

She was shorter than Qi Le’an, and she stepped forward and embraced her child, murmuring, “My Le’an…”