214. The Newly Born

As expected, this “white room” was the first hurdle set by the show. Each guest had to enter the white room in advance and get a room card for the night according to the order they came out.

Qi Le’an took the room card and asked the camera crew, “Is there anything fishy about this room card?”

The crew did not say anything.

Qi Le’an had to smile and did not pursue the question.

When the group arrived at the hotel where they were staying, Qi Le’an saw a few of the hosts, among them was Sun Honglei, the host who loved to tell jokes about himself.

Qi Le’an greeted the crowd, but he received some wicked smiles.

Sun Honglei came over, hooked Qi Le’an shoulder and said, “Le’an, how about sleeping with me together tonight?”

Qi Le’an grabbed his room card and said warily, “I…”

“Just say whether you’ll sleep with me or not!” Sun Honglei was known for his “robbery” in the show, and Qi Le’an immediately…

He looked at the people on the side for help. Wang Xun, who acted as the smartest of the six hosts, was already laughing. He received Qi Le’an’s help gaze and said, “Okay, okay. Brother Honglei, don’t scare him.”

Sun Honglei withdrew his hand and said, “Haha! I was just kidding with you.”

Qi Le’an put his heart down and was just about to speak when Sun Honglei suddenly made his move and snatched the room card from Qi Le’an’s hand!

Qi Le’an: !!!

The assistant director on the side said, “Qi Le’an has lost his room card and he has to sleep on the street tonight.”

Qi Le’an: ……

Qi Le’an had already foreseen this to happen, but he didn’t expect it to happen so quickly! What a drastic battle there would be tomorrow!

That night, Zhang Yixing, the youngest host of the show, took Qi Le’an in for the night and told Qi Le’an a lot about the “secrets” of the show. Although Qi Le’an had watched all the episodes, he still felt trepidatious when listening to them.

He couldn’t help but send a message to Wei Changfeng, saying, “Wei Sama, this place is really scary!”

Wei Changfeng sent a line of “hahahahahaha” and said, “Be brave! \( ̄▽ ̄)/”

Qi Le’an: QAQ.

The next day was really a tough day. Qi Le’an said he was completely exhausted after a day’s games and challenges. When he returned to Hai City in the early morning, Qi Le’an’s entire body was still in great fatigue.

Wei Changfeng came to pick him up and said, “Really? Are you still feeling tired from the variety show?”

Qi Le’an made a crying-and-laughing face and said, “Wei Sama! You don’t know! They’re simply too ferocious and scary!”

“Free combat! It was really free combat!” said Qi Le’an when he showed Wei Changfeng the scrapes on his arm.

Wei Changfeng was heartbroken and he said, “You were pinned to the ground and beaten?”

Qi Le’an: QAQ. “I don’t even want to remember what happened that day!”

He wasn’t supposed to be back until tomorrow! He really didn’t want to stay in that crazy place for a minute!

“It was quite enjoyable though,” Qi Le’an then said, “The hosts are friendly and easy-going although they are great celebrities… And we had a good time when fighting together.”