226. Rescue

The little girl’s screams weren’t ear-piercing, but they were hoarse, which sounded scary.

Qi Le’an was immediately shocked and the little boy looked even fiercer when he heard his sister’s cry. He pounced on Qi Le’an and was about to beat him while Wei Changfeng immediately lifted him up!

He Guang also walked over and squatted down, “Baby! Don’t be afraid! Baby!”

Probably she heard the movement, Mrs. Li ran over from afar and shouted, “What’s wrong?! What’s wrong with this?!”

The little boy who was grabbed by Wei Changfeng was still trying his best to pull himself free. The boy of seven or eight was as thin as a monkey, but he was very strong when he was struggling. He glared at everyone like a small beast, as if everyone was his sworn enemy.

Mrs. Li picked up the little girl, patted and coaxed her, avoiding the people present.

The little girl gradually calmed down in Mrs. Li’s embrace, but the little boy was still struggling. Mrs. Li frowned and shouted, “An Cheng!”

Wei Changfeng let go of him. Then the little boy ran to Mrs. Li and looked at the adults like they were his enemies.

Mrs. Li put the little girl down and the little girl’s candy had fallen to the ground when she was crying just now. After Dong Xia led Little Nine over here and saw the scene, he bent to retrieve the candy and picked up the little girl.

“Take them away to rest first,” Mrs. Li instructed Dong Xia. Dong Xia nodded, held the little girl in his arm, and pulled the little boy away.

Mrs. Li said embarrassedly, “I’m really sorry. An Cheng is easy to get agitated… but he’s a good child.”

Qi Le’an wanted to ask something but Wei Changfeng tugged at him.

“He is Little Nine, right?” He Guang squatted and smiled at the little boy.

The little boy looked plump, which showed that he was well raised. Maybe he had seen many people recently, he was not afraid of these strangers.

“Do you still remember me?” He Guang smiled and took out the Autobot toy with his uninjured hand.

Little Nine’s eyes lit up when he saw the toy, but he still put his hands behind his back and glanced at Mrs. Li. Mrs. Li smiled and said, “Uncle has given it to you. Say ‘thank you’ to him now.”

Little Nine took the toy and said in a childish voice, “Thank you, Uncle!”

He Guang touched Little Nine’s head.

Little Nine ran to the side to play with the toy. Mrs. Li said, “There are already many families coming to adopt children after the news is released, but none of them meet the requirements. At most one month later, we will find a qualified adopted family for Little Nine.”

“Adoption?” Qi Le’an asked, “Don’t you look for his parents?”

Mrs. Li shook her head and said, “Little Nine doesn’t remember too much information. It’s a good thing for a child like him to find an adopted family.”

Qi Le’an was silent.

Little Nine’s photos were already spread on the Internet when he was rescued. Logically speaking, if his parents were looking for him, they would definitely notice it. However, after such a long time, his biological parents had not yet appeared, which made Qi Le’an have some bad expectations…

Qi Le’an sighed.

“What’s the name of that little girl just now?” He Guang asked from the side, “Her throat sounded sore. Did she catch a cold?”