224. Li Zheyu Is Done

Wei Changfeng went to Hebei. That night, he worked overtime with the team to finalize the results and screened 100 child actors for the reexamination.

The reexamination was held in Beijing. The fare and accommodation fee could be redeemed. The result would be announced right after the reexamination. And the next day, the final examination would be held.

Qi Le’an returned to Beijing and sighed, “We are spending money like water…”

Redeeming the fees, site rentals, and personnel allocation… At least a hundred thousand yuan had been spent…

Wei Changfeng said while changing his clothes, “I can only rely on Le’an in the future.”

Qi Le’an curled his fingers and said arrogantly, “Then you have to serve me well first!”

Wei Changfeng smiled and approached him with his upper body naked…

Qi Le’an took a swallow.

That night, Qi Le’an was satisfied with Wei Changfeng’s service and claimed that there would be no problem with supporting him in the future!

The next day, Wei Changfeng didn’t have to work. Qi Le’an looked through the information of quite some kids on the computer, asking, “Do you prefer any candidate?”

The movie “Abduction of  Child” needed four children to play four roles—the young version of Chen Guai in the reminiscence, the lost son of a father, a young boy and his sister who were abducted and trafficked who were used as an insinuation of Chen Guai’s childhood. The two former children were not important while the latter two required certain acting skills.

Wei Changfeng hesitated for a moment and shook his head. “None of them makes me feel right.”

The role of the abducted boy should have sharp eyes just like a wolf but the candidates… They were all like flowers in the greenhouse, all of whom were as cute and lovely as the boy’s sister in the movie.

Qi Le’an shrugged and sighed, “It’s okay. Take your time.”

Wei Changfeng smiled bitterly. This was the only option.

Perhaps it was a deliberate setback by Heaven. For the following two days, Wei Changfeng didn’t find a suitable kid. The other three children had been decided, but the abducted and trafficked child to insinuate the young version of Chen Guai still couldn’t be found. Even Brother Zhi couldn’t help sighing, “How about contacting some young actors?”

Young actors had experience in acting so they could act a little bit. It would be easier for them to operate.

Wei Changfeng hesitated for a moment and said, “Fine. Have a try then… I want boys who are seven or eight years old.”

Brother Zhi surely knew the request, so he smiled and said, “Leave it to me. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Just have a good rest at home these days.”

After the three young actors were finalized, Wei Changfeng gave the staff a holiday and meant to resume working after Snowball was one month old.

He smiled at Brother Zhi and said, “Thank you.”

Brother Zhi waved his hand and said, “Not at all… You offer me a high salary. This is my job!”

In addition to paying him a salary, Wei Changfeng also offered him a part of the box office dividends. Admittedly, Wei Changfeng treated him really well.

Having seen Brother Zhi off, Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng went to the Wei’s villa. The Sheng Family and the Wei Family were coming back. Snowball wouldn’t live in Sheng Chang’an’s house in the Sheng An Land Holdings. Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng needed to buy some baby supplies to fill the room.