Extra 5: Brother Chen(iii)

Chen Shan couldn’t remember what had happened that night. He was probably lying on Li Che’s bed and Li Che pressed his head against his chest. The two of them slept like that for the night.

They didn’t do it.

That was really uncanny.

As a result, the next day, Chen Shan was still kicked out of the bed.

The moment he woke up, Chen Shan wanted to swear but Li Che looked at him with his sleepy eyes, smiled and said, “I’m used to it…”

Chen Shan’s anger suddenly disappeared.

There was really no food in the villa. The two of them washed up and changed their clothes. Then Chen Shan drove him back to the urban district for breakfast. He didn’t know if Li Che had woken up that he just huddled on the front passenger seat all the way, who looked small, pale but delicate and beautiful.

When he pulled up at the traffic lights, Chen Shan suddenly remembered that Li Che was probably a cat in a previous incarnation.

If he was happy, he would come to knead your body. If he was unhappy, he would scratch at you and lacerate you.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt Li Che looked like a cat. Chen Shan couldn’t help but grin. Li Che seemed to be woken up by the laughter and rolled his eyes upwards, “Are you insane?”

Chen Shan shrugged, taking a relaxed attitude towards it.

The two of them had breakfast and went back to Chen Shan’s suite of the hotel to rest for a while. After lunch at noon, Chen Shan left.

Before leaving, he kissed Li Che. It seemed that Chen Shan fell in love with this kind of kiss like a dragonfly skimming the surface of the water. From being gooey to intimate, he felt that the process was wonderful.

The two of them didn’t see each other for more than 20 days later. Both of their companies were big  corporations. Li Che was being in meetings in Southeast Asia, the US or other areas while Chen Shan was playing with his sister or accompanying his honorary brother to see the adopted children. Time marched on in this way.

At the Spring festival, both of them were free, but they couldn’t see each other either.

It wasn’t until Chen Shan remembered that the hot spring manor had a good “service” that he enquired about the boss of it and knew that it was none other than President Li Che from Beijing.

President Li Che from Beijing…

Chen Shan chuckled and suddenly remembered what he had said to his mother during dinner on the lunar New Year’s Day.

What did he say? He said that he would bring her a daughter-in-law back next year!

Chen Shan booked a villa in the manor and sent the screenshot of the order to Li Che.

Li Che sent him a red envelop in return in an instant. Chen Shan clicked at it and had a look. The money was just 520 yuan more than the total bill of the order, which meant he loved him. Chen Shan immediately felt that it was a bit romantic.

Chen Shan went to the hot spring manor with his whole family. Since there were many children, his parents couldn’t be bothered caring about his business. As soon as Qi Le’an met Wei Changfeng, he wouldn’t pay attention to anyone else either. Chen Shan closed the door with his phone in his hand and said that he was playing a game. When they left, he immediately slipped away.

In the villa next door, Li Che was wearing a pair of swimming trunks as he soaked half naked in the pool.

Chen Shan walked over and looked down at him in a slovenly manner.