236. The Oscars

Yin Yan apologized on behalf of his son many times. When Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng left, he still felt guilty.

Qi Le’an did not think much, but he did not expect that after this incident, Yin Yan really sent his son to the army.

“You’re becoming more and more generous now,” Wei Changfeng said in a sigh, “When his son said that, I was actually very angry.”

“I was angry too,” Qi Le’an said while driving, “but I think we should focus on our own lives. It would be very tiring if we keep caring about what other people say about us.”

He felt that there was nothing in this world that could make him upset. Even though he did feel a little uncomfortable at first, he let it go after Yin Yan scolded his son.

Wei Changfeng was very proud of Qi Le’an. “I’m really afraid that you will leave me with someone else one day.”

“I swear that I’ll never leave you. Don’t worry!” Qi Le’an said with a smile.

Wei Changfeng was amused by him and chuckled.

The two of them then went to pick up the children and were asked to stay for dinner by Chen Mama. After dinner, the three children didn’t want to separate, so Qi Le’an allowed them to play for a while. By the time they arrived home, it was already 10 p.m.

After washing up and putting the two children to bed, Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng lay on the bed and were ready to sleep.

Tomorrow, Qi Le’an would go to the northeast and he was reluctant to part with Wei Sama. Wei Changfeng said with guilt, “It’s too bad that I can’t take you with me this time. I have promised that we could take a trip to Mohe county.”

Qi Le’an shook his head with a smile and comforted him, “It doesn’t matter. You’re going to make a lot of money. And by that time, you could take me to the South Pole. People said that there are penguins in the South Pole!”

Ever since he accepted an endorsement from a travel site, Qi Le’an seemed to have opened the door to a new world.

Something was really beyond his imagination.

“Okay!” Wei Changfeng said with a smile and kissed his lover. The world was big and he was willing to accompany Qi Le’an wherever he wanted to go.

The next morning, Wei Changfeng drove the three of them to the airport. Qi Le’an held Little Orange in his arms and walked into the airport with An Cheng in tow. He had worn thick clothes to cover himself up, lest he was recognized. After entering the VIP lounge, he let out a sigh of relief. However, he did not expect that he would be photographed by the media again. And this time, he was holding a child in his arms. The news spread really fast in this age.

When he got off the plane, the news about him having a love child had already spread all over the world.

His assistant who hurried here from Beijing did not dare to say anything and just walked beside him while holding An Cheng’s hand silently.

It snowed in the northeast and everyone was wearing a fluffy coat. Early February was the coldest season here, so the first thing Qi Le’an did after arrival was to buy clothes for the two children.

When they set off from Hai City, they all wore sweaters and down jackets, but they still felt cold after arrival.

“Mr. Qi, do you think you need to tell Mr. Chen about this?” The assistant reminded Qi Le’an at the side.

This assistant was arranged by Chen Shan. He had not worked in the entertainment circle before, but he was very good at taking care of people.

“No need. No one will believe this kind of stupid news.” Qi Le’an shook his head and said, “An Cheng is already eight years old. I’m too young to give birth to a child this old.”