Extra 3: Brother Chen(i)

Chen Shan hummed a song as he put some jell on his hair in front of the mirror. Following that, he put his suit on his shoulder and went to the door. He suddenly stopped.

He looked at himself and went back to change into another set of clothes.

He felt delighted with the prospect of seeing Li Chen later.

Although Li Che was a nut, he appealed to Chen Shan the most during the past twenty years.

At the thought of it, Chen Shan felt a backache.

He couldn’t figure out why he imagined Li Che’s naked body when he thought of his face as if he went to see Li Che only to have sex with him.

When he thought about it, he found Li Che made him happy in bed. Chen Shan felt that it would be difficult for him to meet another person who could make him happy in bed like Li Che. He was worried that he would get impotent if he left Li Che.

His phone vibrated. Chen Shan knew that Li Che was urging him again, and he wanted to ignore the noise. However, he couldn’t help taking out his phone.

When he looked at the screen, he was aroused.

Li Che, who usually dressed with elegance put on a set of seductive clothes that both of them liked and sent a picture of himself.

When Chen Shan was about to reply, Li Che withdrew his message.

Chen Shan chuckled. He deleted the words that he had typed and put the phone back in the pocket.

It took him three minutes to get to the underground garage from the hotel room. When Chen Shan was looking for his car, he suddenly heard a sharp screeching. He abruptly looked back and saw a yellow sports car rushing towards him.

Chen Shan widened his eyes, his heart pounding. Before he uttered a curse, the car suddenly stopped inches away from him. His cold sweat broke out on his back.

A soft laugh came from the car.

Chen Shan couldn’t help kicking the bumper. “You are nuts.”

Li Che opened the door and got out of the car. He went up to Chen Shan and squinted.

Chen Shan looked at him angrily.

Li Che raised his head and kissed Chen Shan.

Chen Shan’s anger vanished.

Li Che was good at kissing, and Chen Shan was drowned in his amorous eyes. After they stopped kissing, they fell silent.

In the end, Chen Shan smiled and then sighed.

He didn’t know what to do with Li Che.

Chen Shan stopped looking for his car. He got into Li Che’s car and left the city for Li Che’s villa in the suburbs.

It was said to be a villa, but Chen Shan thought it looked like an illegally built house. The neighborhood was deserted, and there wasn’t another building around.

In short, this was a place where there was no food delivery service.

Li Che stopped the car and got out. He went around the car and looked at Chen Shan, who got out of the car and pursed his lips, saying, “I thought you were wearing those clothes and waiting for me here…”

Li Che smiled and said coyly, “How do you know I’m not wearing them?”

Chen Shan suddenly felt his lower part tightened. He cursed and dragged Li Che into the villa.

The two of them bumped open the door. Before they got to the bedroom, their clothes had been stripped off. Li Che did wear those seductive clothes. Who would imagine that he was wearing a thong under his creaseless suit?