205. He Lost His Child

Qi Le’an entered the little courtyard with He Guang. He still felt confused in his heart.

Inside the courtyard was a dirt road and it was very muddy. An old man was sitting in the yard, holding a bowl in his hand. The bowl looked old and had some black marks on it. Qi Le’an looked at it. There was some cold porridge with very few grains in the bowl.

He Guang squatted beside the old man and shouted, “Uncle Zhu! The person who can help you is here! You eat first! Let me talk to him!”

Uncle Zhu’s eyes were cloudy. As He Guang was shouting to him, it could be inferred that he did not have a good hearing. He Guang didn’t care if Uncle Zhu heard him or not. He stood up and said to the two people, “It’s messy outside. Let’s go in and talk.”

Qi Le’an looked at Wei Changfeng and followed him.

He Guang walked to the door and took off his boots. Qi Le’an asked, “Do we need to take off our shoes?”

“No need,” He Guang said, “It’s dirty here anyway. Come on in.”

Only then did Qi Le’an follow He Guang in.

It also looked poor inside the room, but much tidier. Qi Le’an breathed a sigh of relief and went to the side of the table with Wei Changfeng.

One of the legs of the table was a little broken, and the table was shaky. He Guang skilfully took out disposable cups and poured water for the two.

At a glance, the two cups were actually the most gorgeous things in the house.

Qi Le’an thought to himself, ‘This couldn’t be He Guang’s home, right? It mustn’t be. He just called the person outside “uncle”!’

He Guang poured water for the two, without any tea. After that, he also sat aside and took a sip of water from his shabby cup. Then he said, “It’s not easy to find this place. The two of you must be tired.”

Qi Le’an didn’t feel tired, but he felt that this place was just too poor. He really didn’t expect there to be such a poor place 30 kilometers away from the Hai City.

“More than ten years ago, it was said that this village would be demolished like other villages,” He Guang answered Qi Le’an’s doubts, “It was once listed as a key project. But later, one of the men in charge of this project was caught and sent to jail, and no one dared to continue this project. The road in the village had always been in bad condition. A few years ago, there was even a landslide and the road was completely cut off, and no one came here since then.”

Listening to the story, Qi Le’an thought to himself that He Guang would like to shoot a movie about poverty alleviation.

He couldn’t help but secretly take a look at this place, feeling that it was really good to experience life.

He Guang smiled and revealed his white teeth. “How’s Elder Ge? I haven’t seen him for several years!”

When Qi Le’an heard this, despair surfaced in his heart.

‘You have not seen your tutor for years?!’

He looked at He Guang with a complicated expression and said, “I saw him once at the awards ceremony before. Elder Ge is in a good state.”

He Guang opened his mouth and was about to say something when his phone suddenly rang. The voice was very ear-piercing as he grabbed the phone in his pocket and took it out. Qi Le’an saw that He Guang was not even using a smart phone!

It was just the old phone he used when he was reborn! It was hard to say if it could access to the Internet!

Alright, Qi Le’an was speechless completely.