231. The Explanation Of The Divination Stick

The big monk looked benign and said “Amitabha” to the two of them. Then he handed the stick holder to Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an looked at it with some trepidation while Wei Changfeng beside him smiled. Qi Le’an thought to himself that it was fine to have a try. Then he closed his eyes and shook the holder twice before a bamboo stick fell out.

Qi Le’an lowered his head and saw the poem on the stick: The news of winning first-place had arrived. I had returned from the capital complacently. The civil service ladder had been open to me. The yellow chrysanthemum flourished against the frost on time.

Qi Le’an knew every word of it, but he didn’t know what the poem mean at all.

Qi Le’an was stunned and looked at the big monk, but the big monk only smiled and didn’t to take the stick. Wei Changfeng pulled out his wallet and stuffed some nice fat paper money into the offertory box next to him. Then the big monk just took the stick.

Qi Le’an was a little angry. Wasn’t it clear that he was defrauding?

However, the big monk’s next sentence made him uncertain. He said, “Amitabha, have you been praying for a child recently?”

Qi Le’an’s eyes widened and he almost asked “how did you know it”. Fortunately, he still considered about An Cheng beside him. He was slightly surprised but didn’t say anything.

“Your emotional life will go smoothly and everything will satisfy you. Buddha will make you have a child and you have drawn the best lot.”

When Qi Le’an heard this, he thought about the thing that Wei Changfeng told him in the morning and the big monk in front of him instantly knocked his socks off.

He became serious and also took out some money from his wallet and donated it into the offertory box.

The big monk smiled as though he was not surprised at all. In the end, he said “Amitabha” again and said, “Your birthdate is auspicious and Buddha will bless you.”

Qi Le’an was speechless! ‘This big monk is amazing!’

After walking out of the temple, Qi Le’an was completely indoctrinated. The originally desolate and dilapidated temple also became glorious in his eyes. He couldn’t help saying to Wei Changfeng, “Wei Sama, do you think whether we accidentally break into an otherworldly sort of place or not? Could the temple disappear after we make our way down the hill?”

Wei Changfeng didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “What are you thinking about? Maybe he has recognized you.”

Qi Le’an felt it was right when he thought about it. His information could be looked through easily on the Internet. Maybe he had countless fans and the big monk was also his fan, right? However, he asked curiously, “How did he know that we were praying for a child? It must be that the temple is efficacious!”

Wei Changfeng smiled and didn’t say anything. Now the news about the relationship between the two of them was blazed all over the Internet. Since they were a pair of same-sex and rich lovers, didn’t they just want a perfect family? It would be even better if they had a child now.

However, Qi Le’an drew the best lot anyway. Wei Sama was also pleased to see that Qi Le’an was happy and he didn’t point it out.

Qi Le’an, on the other hand, was really happy. Looking at An Cheng who was running around, he felt that the offertory was worth it!

Apart from this temple, there were no other tourist spots on the mountain while it was cold in the winter. Therefore, the four of them left the temple and directly drove off the mountain. However, after they spending time in the temple, it was already 5 p.m. when they went back. Everyone in the crew knew that Qi Le’an was celebrating his birthday today. When they saw him and the director come back, they gave gifts and blessings.