208. Taking Actions

Qi Le’an walked to the side of the table with a stern face. Wei Changfeng was talking to the village head about the movie shooting.

Qi Le’an suddenly grabbed the bowl on the table and slammed it onto the ground. This was not enough, and then he kicked the table in front of him.

The old wooden table couldn’t bear this kick and it collapsed immediately. There was a loud sound when the dishes were smashed to the ground.

Everyone was startled by this move and their eyes were focused on Qi Le’an.

The volunteers squinted and walked to the children.

The children were also attracted by this noise, and they stared at Qi Le’an.

“This… what’s wrong?” The villager head was afraid, “What’s wrong?”

Qi Le’an looked at Wei Changfeng and the others coldly, then he turned to leave.

“Le’an!” Wei Changfeng yelled, but Qi Le’an was did not answer.

Wei Changfeng gave everyone an apologetic look and went out to chase after Qi Le’an!

At this moment, the volunteers made their move and said to the children, “Which one of you will help to bring me a glass of water? Whoever does it will get a red envelope!”

The children also knew about the red envelope which contained money in it, so they quickly ran away, and the volunteer said, “Er Niu!”

Er Niu turned her head and the volunteer said, “Come, come to Sis.”

At the door, Wei Changfeng turned around and said anxiously, “Le’an is gone! Help me him please!”

He Guang cooperated him and shouted, “How can he disappear? Did he drive away?”

“The car hasn’t moved!” The anxiety on Wei Changfeng’s face looked so real, “It’s already dark… It’s dangerous to go out! Everyone, please look for him!”

Originally, no one thought there was anything wrong with darkness, but the expression on Wei Changfeng’s face made everyone anxious. He Guang said, “Hurry up and help find Qi Le’an! If he is missing, everyone has to face a lawsuit and there will be no movies!”

This sentence stunned everyone. The scene became chaotic and only the volunteers whispered gently to the girl, “Er Niu, Sister has left the red envelopes in the car. Let’s go and get them. What do you think?”

Er Niu nodded timidly and the volunteers asked, “Then Sister will carry you over?”

When the volunteers saw that no one was looking over, they immediately grabbed Er Niu and walked towards the backyard. There was more than one door in the village. Yu Sheng’s yard also had a back door. There were volunteers waiting there long ago and they brought Er Niu into the car.

All of this happened in a minute. Wei Changfeng and He Guang were taking people out and they got into the car with the volunteers when villagers did not notice them. The village head had everyone look for Qi Le’an. No one realized that a child had disappeared!

It wasn’t until three minutes later that Er Niu’s brother and her friends returned and suddenly realized Er Niu had disappeared.

“Er Niu is gone!” Er Niu’s brother called out.

The grandmother, who was in charge of taking care of Er Niu, was still talking to people in the front yard. How could she hear the little boy’s voice? The grandmother disliked this little boy and never gave him a good look. The little boy gritted his teeth and ran to the house to find his mother.