211. Losing Weight

In fact, when embracing your dream ideal, you would be scratched by what was real.

Tresse’s flight arrived at six p.m. that afternoon and Wei Changfeng went to the airport to pick him up. They were old schoolmates and hadn’t seen for a long time. Wei Changfeng naturally prepare a big dinner to welcome him and thanked him for taking care of Qi Le’an.

The dinner was not that special but simply the authentic Chongqing hot pot. Wei Changfeng fried the ingredients from noon. A tantalizing aroma of the ingredients filled the air. And he also prepared the fresh vegetables and meats. The smells from the kitchen made Qi Le’an’s mouths water.

As for losing weight? Come on! Only after filling himself with the food, could he have the energy to lose his weight.

Qi Le’an, acting guilty, was having the dinner. Seeing his face, Tresse felt surprised to ask, “Oh, An! What’s wrong with you? I feel you’re about to cry!”

“It’s spicy,” Qi Le’an sniffed, “But delicious!”

Tresse gave a chortle, his eyes filling with nostalgia, and he said, “Fynn was offhand with us with the hot pot in the school and he told us it was easy to make.”

“Wei Sama has been frying the ingredients for a long time,” Qi Le’an retorted.

Tresse laughed again and said to Wei Changfeng, “Fynn, An is really jealously protecting you! I can’t even say any bad word about you!”

Wei Changfeng smiled and filled their glasses with the soy milk, “I can’t listen to anything bad about him.”

Tresse screamed, “Come on, don’t bully the bachelor!”

Qi Le’an winked at Tresse mysteriously and asked, “Do you know what it is called in China?”

“What is it?” Tresse was curious to ask.

“NUE! GOU!”

Qi Le’an said primly. And Tresse was absolutely flabbergasted.

“NUE? GOU?” He repeated, “What does it mean?”

Wei Changfeng smiled without saying a word. And Qi Le’an said firmly, “That means the bachelor here is jealous.”

Tresse seemed not to fully understand but he nodded.

The three persons continued to have the dinner. Tresse was full of admiration for the tasty meal. The amount of food Wei Changfeng prepared was just right. And there wasn’t much food left when they were full.

Rubbing his stomach, Tresse said, “It’s just a little spicy.”

Qi Le’an suddenly thought of something and asked Wei Changfeng, “Do we need to prepare the Pepto Bismol for him?”

Thinking after a while, Wei Changfeng said, “I don’t think he will need it.”

Watching the two communicating in Chinese, Tresse asked curiously, “What are you talking about? An, will you sign the contract with me tomorrow?”

“We are talking about giving you the Pepto Bismol,” Qi Le’an said, “Ah yes, just call me when you get up tomorrow.”

Tresse was a very busy man. His trip was arranged to go like clockwork and he would only have three days of staying here. He needed to sign the contract in Hai City, go to the Beijing to negotiate about two projects the next day and fly back to America at noon of the last day. While he also wanted to visit the Great Wall in Beijing.

Qi Le’an frowned and said that the time would be short for him if he wanted to catch his plane after visiting the Great Wall.

“I don’t need the Pepto Bismol.” Waving his hand, Tresse said, “I’m fine!”