222. A Secret Kiss

Who was Elder Ge?

He was an old man of eighty and he was a perfectly famous character. He even helped revise the syllabus the year before last.

Among the current group of famous domestic directors, as long as one had had formal training, he or she was basically a student of Elder Ge.

Since Elder Ge forwarded it, many famous directors committed themselves to it. Now that the directors had taken action, could the stars still be undisturbed by it? Whether they were forwarding or sticking to the issue, most people of the showbiz had seriously spoken up about this matter. They firmly opposed cyber violence, saying that if that person really had evidence, he should appeal to the court.

In almost half an hour, Qi Le’an’s reputation was rebuilt by “showbiz”. Whether they were his fans or not, they were all trying to speak out in his defense.

However, Qi Le’an was not in the mood for caring about it. He Guang and Chen Shan returned from the police station.

“How is it?” Qi Le’an asked nervously, “Is there any clue?”

He Guang still looked tired. He nodded and said, “We found it according to the portrait. That man has left a paper trail in the police because of robbing before. The police have already built the case against him and investigated it. The higher-ups pay great attention to this matter and the results will come soon.”

Qi Le’an felt relieved and said, “That’s great. We can’t let these gangsters get away with it!”

The kidnapping of children was already despicable, so how could they let him continue to get away with murder?

Wei Changfeng took the freshly baked yolk pastry and said, “Eat something first. I have cooked some millet congee and you can rest here at night.”

There was also a guest room for He Guang to live in. He Guang was now the prime object of revenge, so they couldn’t be slipshod in security.

He Guang didn’t refuse, “Is this made from the salted duck eggs I have brought back?”

Wei Changfeng nodded and said, “The egg yolks contain many oils. Where did you buy them?”

He Guang smiled and said that they were made by the families of volunteers.

Seeing that the matter here was almost resolved, Chen Shan said, “Then I’ll go back first. Call me if anything happens.”

“Brother Chen, don’t you stay for dinner?” Qi Le’an asked.

Chen Shan shook his head, smiled and said smugly, “Someone has cooked at home.”

Qi Le’an was silent.

After Chen Shan left, the house returned to quiet. He Guang just had the stitches, so he was not in good spirits now. He ate a little and just entered the room to sleep.

Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng were in the living room. Le’an pricked up his ears and said in a low voice, “He Guang seems to be asleep. I heard him snoring.”

Wei Changfeng also said, “It’s really so much hassle.”

Qi Le’an also nodded in agreement, and now they finally could breathe a sigh of relief.

As soon as he slept, He Guang didn’t wake up until noon the next day. When he got up, he had a fever. Qi Le’an first noticed that something was wrong. Wei Changfeng took his temperature, then he quickly helped him get into the car and sent him to the hospital.

After being scolded by the doctor, He Guang was in hospital again and received a call from Tingting.

“Uncle Zhu and his family have been found!” He Guang said with excitement.