Epilogue

SEBASTIAN

"Pare," Hiro and Andy greeted me with a half hug, both obviously stressed and concerned about the situation.

"Do you mind catching us up sa nangyayari?" Andy asked, both eyebrows furrowed. After Allison and I finished packing what we could, we immediately left the neighborhood she grew up in. I called both Hiro and Andy to inform them that I need a private plane before the sun went up.

Good thing they provided. Right on time as

"Kanina lang we were drinking and now..."

"You're making tanan with-" Hiro stopped talking when his eyes fell onto an obviously exhausted Allison. She hasn't talked the whole ride here, I never bothered her as well. The poor girl has had enough for tonight.

"Allison... I'm Hiro and ito si Andy. I'm sorry we had to meet this way." Tinignan ko si Allison that just nodded at Hiro.

"Bro, Salamat. I can't thank you enough for this. You literally saved our lives. This means a lot." I glanced at the plane

"Oo naman, pare. Just promise us na you'll keep in touch."

"Of course. But promise me one thing as well." They both nodded. It's not an everyday occurrence that these idiots act responsible or serious, But I'm more than thankful that I can rely on them.

"No one finds out about this. If anyone asks you kung nasaan ako or Allison, You have no idea. Last you saw me was last night when we were drinking." I felt bad for both of them as well, having to get them involved in this after a night of drinking. They must feel like hell right now.

"You're lucky lasinggero kami ni Andy and we're still awake." Hiro shook his head, chuckling.

"The sun is going up. In a short span of time, may makakapansin na that you're gone, Basti. You have to go now." Andy looked at both me and Allison before he displayed a one sided smile.

"Paano, tol? We'll see you...?" Umiwas ako ng tingin before shaking my head. I pursed my lips into a thin white line.

"I don't know, man. Not for a long time, I guess." I pulled my shades down and before I can even say goodbye, my best friends pulled me in for an embrace.

"Mag ingat ka, bro. Just ring us if you need anything. Andito lang kami," They let go of me at the same time and looked down at Allison.

"Mag ingat kayo, Allison." Ngayon lang ako ulit tumingin kay Allison, that is thankfully giving both of them a smile. She looked up at me.

"Let's go?" She nodded. I put my fingers around her wrist and guided her to the stairs leading the plane's entrance.

For one last time, I looked back at my friends as Allison found her way in. They waved at me, displaying the same goofy smiles they always do. I did the same.

"Ako na." I pulled Al's bag away from her when I saw her struggling to reach the compartment.

I sat down next to her after I fixed our luggage. Al didn't bring much. I stared at her as she watched our ride lift off of the ground from the window.

I gulped when I felt us going higher, Praying that this will not be a mistake.

To be continued...