Chapter 9

(A/N: This idea was by a Fan I forgot Their username and couldn't find the comment... But! I'd like to thank them for giving me another small idea~! But we're gonna go to Naotos POV from Chapter 6! If you remember that if not re read it and come back! This was when he left Y/N-chins house)

 But! I'd like to thank them for giving me another small idea~! But we're gonna go to Naotos POV from Chapter 6! If you remember that if not re read it and come back! This was when he left Y/N-chins house)

Naotos POV
I walked up the stairs to my family's apartment Clutching my Bag sleeve while  smiling  'Y/N is so cute~ WAIT STOP NAOTO! Don't think about that'

I rushed inside my room after entering the apartment and slammed the door "NAOTO! DON'T SHUT THE DOOR LOUD" I flinched "GOMEN OKA-SAN" I sweat dropped and flopped onto my bed red as a tomato "I should ask to hangout in the weekends no? That sounds like a good idea... But what if they don't want to go! What if they're busy ughhhhh" I groaned and heard my door open "Naoto~ Oh? Your blushing How was N/N~?" Nee-san kept on wiggling her eyebrows I puffed up my chest and scoffed at her sticking my tongue out " their fine! Now leave Baka!" She sighed and chuckled "okay! But get changed foods gonna be done in an hour" I let out a hm sound hearing the steps fade.

  'Okay Naoto! just ask y/n...' picking up the flip phone out of my bag I dial their number Ring Ring Beep beep beep I can't do It! I mentally cry in the corner but stare at the phone 'JUST GO FOR IT' I snatch the phone again quickly and dial Y/Ns number again "Moshi Moshi? Y/N Speaking" I flinched "Y/N H-Hey! I- I mean" I puff out my chest and let out a deep voice "Hey!" 'OH GOD I SOUND WEIRD' I cried "Naoto! Hey Haha Nice deep voice~ I saw you call before I was about to answer but what you need!" "Y/N Uhm Would you like to hang out I mean go out on a date Uhm this week at all?" "Aawww sorry man I can't but! I'm free Next week how about we go hangout then" 'I knew he was busy but! THEY SAY THEY WANNA GO WITH ME! YES!' "YEA SURE!" I smiled Ear to ear "NICE! Well a I gotta go Peace out~!" I started cheering when they hang up "YES YES YES!" I smirked "I'm amazing!" I high five myself while I heard the door slam open to see Hina and My mother "NAOTO WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!" My mother shouted a flinched looking away.

"E-Eto... Uhm I got a date with Y/N..." I blushed look away and looked at my mum and sister they stared wide eyed and My sister started cheering and hugging me while my mother clapped her hands "THATS AMAZING HAHAHA I'M GETTING A SIBLING IN LAW!" "STOP IT NEE-CHAN LET GO" "come on stop fighting let's have dinner and we can chat about our day and can plan the wedding~" I blushed even redder "Mum! stop!" She shook her head and walked four I followed my sister after she left to closing the door. I looked down while walking giving a small smile "I got a date with y/n heh.." I muttered Thinking nobody would here.

Hina's POV
"I got a date with y/n heh.." I hear naoto mutter I glance at him looking away with a smile 'I'm so happy for naoto! Maybe I could go in a date with Takamichi soon aswell' I blush a bit but sat down at the table "thank you for the food" we all clap our hands and started to eat.

❤︎BONUS SCENE❤︎

3rd persons POV
"Who was that Sassy-chan?" Mikey asked the small 12 year old who closed there phone "a friend! We're going on a date next week!" Mikey dropped his doryaki smiley had multiple tick marks and cracking his knuckles while angry still looked mad but even more angry Baji Pulled out his hair tie putting it in between his teeth and collecting his hair Mikey and Draken looked serious Sanzu pulled out his katana while mucho looked down at y/n and rolled his shoulders back and forth and stopping twisting his head side to side like he was ready to fight Mitsuya and hakkai let's just say they both weren't gonna stop the others for beating up Somebody since they look like they bout to murder somebody Pah-chin and Peh-yan looked even more scarier then when they threaten somebody.

"Division captains and Vice-captains let's go" Y/N panicked and punched mikey in the gut sending him to crouch down to your height "Don't hurt him! He didn't do anything bad! A date is technically hanging out with somebody you like! so don't hurt him or I won't forgive you mikey nee! You guys too!" Y/N pointed every one of them and nodded crossing their arms "Gomen N/N but your to young to go on a date" Y/N furrowed there brows "IM ONLY 12! IM TURNING 13 NEXT MONTH!" Y/N clapped there hands in-front of pahs face while he just shrugged picking you up and putting you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes  "IM DUMB BUT LETS GO GET FOOD!" "HEHHHH?!?!" Peh-yan Just walked along side with pah-chin so the others started to follow along "Food doesn't sound bad! Let's go get me a kiddie meal! Along with sassy-chan!" Y/N deadpanned "yeah what ever doryaki-kid" the division captains smirked a bit same goes with angry her covered his mouth with his hands letting out a 'pfft-' "HOW DARE YOU Y/N-CHIN! you have hurt me Ken-chin Back me up!" Draken stared down at mikey "be quiet doryaki kid" He smirked and got a high five from your best non-binary bad bish Y/N "LETS GO DRAKEN-NEE!" draken ruffled the little teens hair. Mickey puffed out his cheeks "YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE ON MY SIDE KEN-CHIN" mikey whined while the others were chatting but soon mikey got cheered up by Y/N themself.

(A/N: SORRY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING  ALOT HUNS! I PROMISE I'LL MAKE MORE CHAPTERS btw! PASSED BY TESTS! Now I'm going to high school yeaaahh! Anyways Bye Darlings~! Hope you liked the chapter)