Chapter 22

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER! YEYYYYYY I don't know what I'm even doing anymore lol

Y/N sat on Mikey's bike eating some yakisoba quietly Mikey was talking to Y/N while The others all had some of Y/Ns stuff in their vehicles not minding it since Y/N didn't need to pack much that nearly all their stuff was in grandma L/Ns house since Y/N likes to stay there on the holidays with their grandma cause she always makes F/F for them they both even dyed their h/c hair half Pink for each other Y/N was that close to their grandma.

She was the one who raised Y/N every time she visited and when Y/N visited she still raised them to be good people though Y/N is a bit... Sassy and sarcastic Y/N still knew how to treat somebody with kindness unless it was Kisaki he can choke on it.

that mother fucker stole your food last week and it pissed you off some much you threw the dude at the wall and Hanma had to hold you back while patting your head to calm you down but ignore that you were close to Roppongi it wasn't that far from each other so arriving at your grandma's was easy what was hard was seeing your parents standing there with B/N who was watching TV.

Grandma Was glaring at your parents while they were staring at your "friends" Y/N glared "we are going to drop stuff off Grammy if that is alright?" Y/N asked politely bowing while Sanzu gasped "Y/N? being polite??? Is this them?!?!" Y/N scowled at Sanzu who could only chuckle grandma just waved you off happily while your parents gave youa disgusted look 'Mother fuckers giving me a nasty ass look I'll show you something nasty shoving a damn cockroach in your food' Y/N thought hopping onto Baji's bike this time while talking to chifuyu who could only reply every now and than due to him driving his bike and shouldnt be looking away from the road.

Arriving at the park Y/n couldn't wait and rushed towards the playground and hopping onto the Monkey bars "hell yeahhhh! MONKEY BARS" Y/n shouted climbing up and standing straight at the top making sure their balanced each foot on a side of the bars.

Mitsuya was walking with draken while the others went to a small cafe to buy food and bring it back. Their eyes darted towards the H/cnette who was smiling happily on top of the monkey bars.