[ 14 ]

Around lunch, both Jaehyun and Taeyong came to the L.TY building and rode the elevator to the floor where Taeyong's office was located.

The glancing of eyes were noticeable now and then as Taeyong was almost skipping to his office while holding Jaehyun's hand.

Jaehyun felt better riding the elevator now that he had Taeyong to focus on. It was almost like he was grounding him, a safety blanket that comforts you when you hold it.

Today was a very formal look, Taeyong had slicked his hair back just like Jaehyun with a parting at the front, both wearing navy suits though Jaehyun's had thin white stripes.

As Taeyong guided the boys to their small playroom, the taller waltzed his way to Taeyong's main desk and sat himself down, feeling the power radiate from this seat.

"Well doesn't that suit you?" Taeyong beamed as he entered the main room, approaching Jaehyun whom remained in the chair, flashing a wide dimpled smile.

"You think so?"

The red head only nodded more, resting his hands on the desk, leaning over with a grin, "Yeah. You look very cold, a strong leader for a CEO that is focused only on work, a heart throb most defiantly."

Jaehyun straightened his face and sat back in his chair, folding his arms before raising a brow, "You are late again Mr Lee, what should I do with you?"

Taeyong smiled before straightening his face, "I'm sorry Mr Jung, I promise it won't happen again." He whispered, bowing his head.

The taller shook his head, "It's not good enough, you need to be punished for the lack on your behalf in my company."

"What are you going to do?" Taeyong asked, trying not to smile as he slowly walked around the desk, eyes fixated on Jaehyun while his finger caressed the top of the desk.

Jaehyun intently stared, resting his arms on the chair as Taeyong stood in front of him before climbing onto his lap, sitting comfortably with his arms around Jaehyun's neck.

"I'm not sure." Jaehyun growled, smiling as Taeyong lowered his head, "You may not like it."

"Try me." Taeyong whispered.

The teasing was suddenly interrupted by a loud knock at the door, Taeyong sighing and rolling his eyes before trying to pry Jaehyun's hands off his waist.

"One moment Doyoung!" He called, trying to fight Jaehyun to let him get off of his lap but the younger only found it amusing, smiling even more.

The door suddenly opened wide, Taeyong annoyed that Doyoung didn't listen to what he asked.

As he rose his head to scold his assistant, he was left with pure shock. It was impossible. This could not be.

"Jo- Johnny?" Taeyong whispered.

Jaehyun felt the older tense on top of him. He let him crawl off before he stood up to see who was stood by the door. Did he just say Johnny?

A tall, brown haired male stood hu the door, eyes glued to the red head who slowly walked around the table.

"Y-You're alive?"