[ 2 ]

Jaehyun woke up the next morning with a smile on his face. Yesterday's events played on his mind. He's been so focused on work, relationships and family wasn't really a thing he was concerned about nor prioritised.

Of course he wanted it, he just never had the time to set aside his work life with his private life. They weren't really that much different.

As he pulled his car into the staff parking lot, slowly walking away while finding the keys to his cafe, he felt two small bodies abruptly wrap around his legs.

Jaehyun looks down to see two adorable faces beam up to him with wide smiles, "Jae Hyunnie!" Both cried.

"Oh hello Jaemin and Jisung, how come you're here this early in the morning?" Jaehyun asked, lifting his head to spot Taeyong in a black suit.

"Jaehyun I'm so sorry but I have a terrible favour to ask?" Taeyong asked, pleading with his wide brown eyes, how could Jaehyun resist?

"What's the problem? Did something happen?"

"Nothing horrific but I need to attend some business in an emergency board meeting and these two can't attend. I don't suppose you could look after them could you?"

Jaehyun looked down shocked as both small boys begged with their doe brown eyes, he hadn't realised he hadn't given a response.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry we only met yesterday I can't believe that I-"

"Taeyong." Jaehyun said, stopping the older from his rambling, "It's perfectly fine for me to look after them, they can help me if they want to?" He said smiling, looking down to the boys.

Both looked at each other surprised before nodding excitedly, "Yes we would love to help out Dad- I mean Jae Hyunnie!"

Taeyong sighed, looking at the two little monsters with a smile before meeting Jaehyun's eyes. Taeyong never really took a good look until now.

The dimples were more noticeable now when he smiled with his peachy, plump lips. His skin was milky white. His body was broad and muscular but not overwhelming. His hair was a black blue and was styled backwards, parting just at the front.

"So what time are you coming to pick them up?" Jaehyun asked curiously, scooping up Jisung who kept asking to be picked up and wrapped his spare hand around Jaemin's.

Taeyong froze for a moment, not realising how long he'd actually be. For all he knows he could be all day and that may be too much for Jaehyun.

"Um, I don't actually know... it could be all day."

Jaehyun smiled and nodded, "That's fine. If you're still at work when I close up, I'll take them round mine and cook them dinner and I'll text you my address if you give me your number?"

Taeyong nodded thankfully, taking Jaehyun's phone out of his jean pocket as his hands were occupied and saved his number, "They both had breakfast so they should be fine until lunch, please minimise the sweets!"

Taeyong called as he walked to his car and sped off to a meeting that he was already running late for. It did cross Jaehyun's mind why Taeyong never hired a baby sitter or a Nanny.