[ 18 ]

Warning: This will be an explicit chapter, so you're free to head to the next chapter, other than that please enjoy ^-^

~ [ 9:40 pm ] ~

The movie was great, Taeyong enjoyed it being snuggled in the dark of a movie theatre with Jaehyun, eating popcorn and watching a new movie, and the dinner just finished off the night on a great note.

Both males walked into the empty apartment, taking off their shoes and chucking the keys onto the side, hearing it echo through the silent penthouse.

"So, we have the place to ourselves for the night." Taeyong stated, not sure what to do now that the boys were away.

Jaehyun nodded, taking a seat on the sofa and stared at the TV. It confused Taeyong, whom walked over to the sofa and stood in front of the taller, blocking the view.

"Yes?" He asked, trying to read the expressions on the older's face only to be left clueless. So much seemed to be going on, "What's wrong?"

Taeyong shrugged, walking into Jaehyun's arms that outstretched and straddled his lap. The large hands sat on his waist, caressing his sides slowly.

"You seem distant? What's going on?"

Taeyong looked down and shrugged again, fingers fiddling with the buttons of Jae's black shirt. The taller was puzzled, getting mixed signals from the red head.

"Is there something you want to do? You seem hesitant, like you want to ask or do something?" Taeyong raised his eyes, looking into those honey brown orbs.

"We'll. I'm uncertain on what we should do- I mean we have the place to ourselves and I've been contemplating for a while... I don't know if you want to-"

Taeyong stopped talking, trailing off into his own thoughts from hesitating, being unsure of what both of them want.

His hands slowly went to the top of Jae's V-neck shirt and undone a few buttons before large hands came up and stopped him.

"Tae... are you sure about this?" He asked, eyes dark and serious, making Taeyong even more confused on what he wanted.

As Jaehyun's hands went back down resting on the small waist, Taeyong's arms wrapped around Jae's neck, biting his lip.

"I... I don't know. I can't decide if I'm just anxious to start this because I want it or I'm thinking you're expecting it from me."

Jaehyun sat up slowly, resting his forehead upon the older's, "I never expect anything from you, neither will I ever force it upon you. Like I said before, no matter when or where, as long as I'm with you and you're ready, what will be will be."

Taeyong nodded, biting his lip before slowly placing a soft kiss upon Jaehyun's lips.

"Maybe start slow and go from there... please be gentle."

The taller nodded with a smile, "Always." He reassured before slowly connecting their lips.

It was slow and soft, hands slowly ran their way down Tae's hips, to his thigh and back up to his ass. Through the connection of their lips, Tae took it upon himself to slowly undress Jaehyun from his shirt.