[ 25 ]

~ [ 4:13 am ] ~

Jisung was the first to wake, lifting up his tired head and glance around the dark room, before his eyes landed on the end of the bed.

A small wrapped present laid at the end of his bed beneath his toes.

His eyes beamed with pure joy, wriggling his little legs and throwing his arms in the air with excitement, before throwing off the sheet and crawled over to the end.

At first he hesitated, biting his lip as his heart raced with anticipation. Holding his breath, his fingers outstretched to the tag and he did his best to read it out quietly.

"To...Ji-sung. F-r-om... S-an-ta?" He mumbled before it clicked, "From Santa! Santa came!"

Jaemin sat up quickly from the sudden shouting, tired eyes darting across the room until they landed on Jisung, hands firmly wrapped onto his present.

"Did you just say Santa?"

The small brown haired boy nodded with excitement and placed down his present wrapped in red, "He put a gift on the end of my bed."

Jaemin looked around, eagerly at the end of his bed, but he was left disappointed, "There's no present at the end of my bed... Santa forgot about me."

As he glanced at Jisung who crawled further to the end of his bed, he watched his younger brother jump down and walk to him.

"It fell on the floor."

As the small boy bent down, he came back up with a blue wrapped present, the same size as Jisung's.

"Santa didn't forget about me!" Jaemin cheered.

Jisung ran to his bed, grabbing his present before coming back to the blonde and sitting beside him.

"Let's open them." Jaemin whispered, slowly tearing the paper, giving Jisung confidence to go along too.

They revealed to have a box full of chocolates each, brining smiles to their faces.

As the younger brother went to dig in, Jaemin stopped him, "No Jisung. Papa and Daddy wouldn't want us to eat chocolate before breakfast. Later, okay?"

Jisung nodded, slowly setting his chocolates aside, slightly disappointed but didn't want to upset his Papa or Dad.

After some moments of sitting in silence, the blonde turned around to his brother with a devious smile, "Let's go wake them up and tell them Santa came."

Quietly, they made their way to the large bedroom door where light snores could be heard.

Jaemin initiated first, opening the door and peering inside. It was mostly dark, the only light was the warm glow creeping in from the hallway.

Doing his best to stay quiet, he slowly tip toed across the room and around the bed to his Dad's side, while Jisung went to his Papa.

Jaehyun had his arms wrapped tightly around Taeyong, face in the pillow with his chin resting above the older's head, while the red head buried his face in the bare chest.