[4]

~ [ 7:50 pm ] ~

"Okay, so here's just an example of a regular night routines they have. No sweets or TV before bedtime and they can have one story. Also Jaemin can show you your bedroom. Bedtime is at 9pm for Jisung and I allow Jaemin to stay up till 9:30pm."

Jaehyun nodded, taking a mental note of everything after observing a small table being handed to him of a nightly routine the boys are in.

"Is there anything I should know that they are allergic of?" Jaehyun asked in concern.

Realising he should have asked before he cooked for them last time, he wanted to make sure he didn't cook something that could harm them.

"No, there's nothing they're allergic to, they eat pretty much everything. Though Jisung does get a stomach ache if he has too much sweets which is understandable." Taeyong smiled, watching the two boys unpack Jaehyun's shopping to prepare.

"Also..." Jaehyun began, making Taeyong meet his eyes, "How old are they?"

"Jisung is 5 and Jaemin is 7 ongoing to 8 soon, I can see though why people call them twins with their cute plump faces and Jisung being quite tall for his age."

"My face is not plumpy!" Jaemin retorted as he looked at Jaehyun and pouted.

"It's fine if it is Jaemin, my face is plumpy like a peach, see?" Jaehyun said smushing his face with a pout, causing the two boys to smile.

Even Taeyong couldn't not smile at the expressions Jaehyun pulled, but soon gathered his thoughts and collected his things for the meeting.

"Papa has got to leave now!" Taeyong called as he checked his watch and placed on his shoes, adjusting his suit as the two boys walked to the door with Jaehyun.

"Have fun at work!" Both yelled in unison, wrapping their arms around Taeyong and embraced him. They loved him so much.

Taeyong's eyes met Jaehyun's who smiled and pulled Taeyong into a hug, "Please relax and focus on work, I have everything covered here."

"Thankyou Jaehyun." Taeyong thanked, smiling on his broad shoulder before breaking the hug and leaving the two boys clinging to Jaehyun, who begged him to start making dinner already.

~ [ 8:15 pm ] ~

Dinner was served on the table, three portions; Jaehyun's was a bigger portion than the youngers as insisted because he didn't eat last time.

All of them sat down and enjoyed the meal made together before helping clean up and tidying the mess that they created.

"Jaemin, can you pass me our dirty bowls for me to wash?" Jaehyun asked as the boy nodded and passed them over so Jaehyun could hand wash them.

"Jae Hyunnie, we have a dish wasfwer." Jisung tried to pronounce, waiting for Jaemin to harshly correct him.

"Jisungie, good try but it's dish wash-er." Jaemin slowly corrected with a soft pat on Jisung's back who nodded with a smile.

"Thankyou Jaemin-hyun!" He said before running to what Jaehyun could presume was his bedroom.

"Whats Jisung doing?" Jaehyun asked as he watched Jisung come out with a pencil and paper.