[ 24 ]

Leaving Connecticut was hard, there was so many good things that had happened where everyone just let themselves have fun.

But it was only for a short while and they had to come back home.

Arriving back in the penthouse late at night, Jaehyun tucked both of the boys in bed while Taeyong guided a jet lagged Taeil and Yuta to their guest bedroom before turning himself in for the night also.

~ [ 7:03 am ] ~

Taeyong laid anxiously on his back, hands resting on his tummy while his fingers played at the rolls of his shirt.

The older glanced over as he felt the taller roll over, sighing in his sleep.

His face was inches away from Jaehyun's, such a beautiful sight to see. Especially eyeing the fallen black hair strands that rest upon Jae's eyes.

Twisting his body to face him, Taeyong reached up and gently brushed the hair strands away with his finger tips. Jaehyun smiled, eyes remaining closed.

"Will you ever let me have a moment where I can admire you while you're asleep?" Taeyong asked in a whisper, letting out a light sigh before smiling.

Jaehyun shook his head, "Nope."

The taller never opened his eyes, he just reached out blindly, getting hold of Taeyong and rolled over, pulling the older with him till he lied on top.

He then wrapped his arms around him tightly and buried his head into the crook Taeyong's neck.

"I could stay like this forever." He mumbled against the skin of Taeyong's neck, causing him grin from the ticklish feeling.

But as older laid silently on Jaehyun, the younger opened his eyes and watched Taeyong's orbs glisten from the dawn sunlight peaking through the curtains.

"Hey baby, what's the matter?" Jaehyun whispered in his morning mellow voice, very seductive and rough.

Taeyong looked up to him smiling, "It's nothing. Just thinking..." he trailed off.

"About?" Jaehyun continued, not ready to give up on what was on the red heads mind.

The older turned his attention to Jaehyun's chest, as per usual he would draw circles with his finger on the porcelain skin to either distract him or help him run a train of thought.

After some silence had been exchanged, Taeyong lifted his eyes and stared into Jaehyun's honey brown orbs, "It's about Johnny."

"What about him?" Jaehyun asked.

"That he's going to try and take our kids away from us... they're our kids Jaehyun." He said strongly, eyes sparkling like crystals, "I will never let him have them."

Jaehyun nodded, hushing under his breath as his hand was raised, fingers gently gliding through the soft, red fluffy hair upon Tae's head.

"He will never take them away from us. I had a look through the guidelines about if parents can have rights over their children when adopted."