[ 13 ]

~ [ 1:30 pm ] ~

Jaehyun left Taeyong in the living room to talk with the boys about the adoption process, mainly to Jaemin who understood to a degree.

For Jisung, nothing had changed much in regards to being looked after by Taeyong.

As the taller entered a room besides the master bedroom, a nice office that Taeyong gave him since he never used it and only used his office in his work building, he took a seat at the large, black desk.

He decided to take it upon himself to do some work for his business since he as been lacking on that half.

Earlier today he noticed Mark and Haechan had ordered more stock, and his previous order was still yet to arrive, so he has to contact the produce company to check up on everything.

Flicking through an organised phone book, he pulled out a few numbers, taking out his mobile phone and started to dial through.

Taeyong noticed Jaehyun had been absent around him, and after checking every room, he entered the office to see Jaehyun sat in the chair, holding up one finger to his lips while he was on the phone.

The older silently stood still after closing the door.

"Hello?" Jaehyun spoke in English, catching Taeyong off guard, "Hello yes, this is Jung Jaehyun the owner of Coffeehouse. Is this Mr Ford?" He asked, silently smiling before turning to his laptop screen.

"Yes. I was calling about my order, I have yet to receive it and my stocks are low. We did make another order yesterday."

Jaehyun furrowed his brows, flicking through some sheets of paper, "Yes it's all correct. No, I even have a copy of the recipe digitally here. Yes please, double check that for me."

Taeyong awed at the sight of Jaehyun, he had never seen such professionalism before, and the duality was incredible it left him stunned.

"Okay, I was correct. Can you have those shipped immediately? That's great, Thankyou."

As the phone call ended, the taller closed his laptop and pushed his papers aside in an orderly fashion before looking up at the red head.

"What's got you all googly eyed?" He laughed as Taeyong walked up to him with a smile.

"I didn't realise you spoke so well in English, it's kind of attractive." He giggled, rubbing Jaehyun's shoulders before walking in front of him and sitting on the desk, "You've been distant suddenly, anything that matter?"

Jaehyun crossed his arms confused, "Distant how?" He asked, Taeyong shrugging not really knowing how to describe this feeling he got from the younger.

"I just wanted to get some work done. Still need to go through a few papers, read up some statistics to see how the business is doing before making some meetings with potential sponsors."

Taeyong perked at that sudden statement.

"Jae... have you ever thought of us doing a collaboration? Your business is optimal aesthetics and comfort, well so is my brand. We could use the phrase, 'Feel good, Look good'."

Jaehyun thought for a moment before nodding, pulling out his notepad on his lap, "Thats a great idea. I'll add it to the list."