5

Y/N was walking towards the kitchen next door.

When he opened it, he saw a maid and a butler kissing each other.
The kitchen was a mess, it disgusted Y/N.

"Aham, can you two get a room?" Y/N walks in.

"Who are you" The maid asked.

"Get out of here" The butler said.

"I don't need to answer your questions" Y/N tried to find the coffee machine.

"If you tell anyone about this I will kill you" The butler stands behind Y/N with a knife.

"The chief in this kitchen must be a disappointment... These dishes are disgusting" Y/N looks in the corner of his eyes.

"Are you even listening?!" The maid yelled.

"I am, I just didn't respond to what he said" Y/N finally found the coffee machine.

"You don't know your place dont you?! Who are you" The butler yelled.

"I am L/N Y/N, 27 years old currently working for Bonten" Y/N started to make coffee.

"Kill him! The boss said to kill everyone from Bonten!" The maid yelled.

The butler raises his hand and was about to stab Y/N.
The boy noticed earlier and threw a dirty dish to his face.

"FUCK" The butler yelled in pain.

"I am right now doing my work, stop making trouble!" Y/N angrily glares at him.

The maid tried to punch Y/N, he dodged and she hits the coffee machine.

"..." Y/N frown.
"Haitani-Sama told me to kill everyone who troubles my work and as I heard..." Kill everyone from Bonten " you say" Y/N pulls out the gun that Rindou gave him.

"Don't underestimate us" The maid opened the freezer and took our two guns.

"I am" Y/N starts to shoot and targeting their head.

The two quickly runs to the sides and shoots Y/N too.

Y/N jumps to the desk and kicks the dirty dishes to the butler, Y/N threw a pan to the maid's face.

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" She yelled.

"Your face looks better with a pan covering it" Y/N stood in front of her while she rubs her face.

"I am gonna k---" The woman didn't end her sentence when she realized that Y/N was pointing a gun at her.

"TAIYA!" The butler yelled.
"DON'T KILL HER! KILL ME INSTEAD!"

Y/N didn't turn around, Taiya was about to pick up the gun. Y/N kicks the gun and stepped on her hand.

"Why are you willing to die for her?" Y/N asked.

"Because.... I love her, I don't want her to die... Please, if you are going to kill someone... Kill me! Leave her alone!" The butler said.

"Love?... Because you love her? That is pathetic of you" Y/N stared at the butler in the corner of his eyes.

"How can you say that...Everyone would die for the ones they love..." The butler stands up.

"Everyone, but not me" Y/N shoot the women's shoulder.

"huh?"

"I am not trying to be the DiFFrent gUy, just saying the truth"

"HE ALREADY SAID TO KILL HIM INSTEAD OF ME!" Taiya yelled while crying.