10

A/N: I don't put trigger warning because I always forget.
If you read this story, please be prepared because some shits might drop suddenly.
(if I remember to put, of course I will 😗)

By the way

! Killing
! Violence

Y/N was left on the cold floor out of breath while the other dressed himself up checking the photos he took.

"Be quiet and obey me if you don't want these photos to be sent" Makoto did turn around and closed the door.

Y/N had his whole body hurting, he wanted to cry, but hold it for a long time.

'You can get out of this alone... You can do it' Y/N narrowed his eyes with anger.

A day passed and Hanma was waiting for Y/N.

" He didn't answer the phone" Hanma took out a cigarette.

Mikey and the others were already near Makoto's address without him knowing.

"Hanma says that Y/N isn't answering the phone" Koko said.

"That guy must be troubled..." Kakucho said.

"Let's just kill Makoto and leave" Sanzu said taking his gun out prepared to shoot everyone when he breaks in.

Meanwhile, Y/N was still in the same room touching the cold floor.
Makoto was there staring at the H/C haired shaking because of cold. He didn't even give the boy clothes and left him the whole night there.

'How can I get myself out of this...' Y/N hides his face trying to think.

Makoto smirked and thought that he was crying, he touched Y/N's hair and let out a dry chuckle.

"Are you going to cry? Owww, please don't" He said sarcastically.

Y/N widened his eyes and then had the idea to act like he was giving up.

"Please... I am sorry, I am sorry, please forgive me" Y/N cried with ease turning his face to Makoto.

Makoto believed that Y/N was giving up and laughed.

"How can I forgive you my little" Makoto cupped Y/N's face.

"Please... I am cold, hold me... Please" Y/N cried louder.

"Right~ You're so cute Michio-Chan" Makoto smirked.

Y/N's face was on Makoto's shoulder, when the other man couldn't see Y/N's face, the E/C eyed man narrowed his eyes and slightly smirks while still fake crying.

"I love you so much~ you must be freezing! I am sorry, but you betrayed my trust" Makoto started to touch Y/N's hands.

"I am sorry... Please let me out, I will do whatever you want... " Y/N said in a sad tone.

Makoto untied Y/N and hugs him tightly lifting him up and leaving the dark room.

He left Y/N in another room and puts him in the bedroom.

'what a fool' Y/N thought while covering himself with the blanket.

Suddenly screams were being heard.

"I will be right back" Makoto gave Y/N a kiss in the forehead.

Y/N stood up and searched for something to wear and found a big grey sweater plus black pants.

He slowly opened the door to see if anyone was there and quietly ran out running back to the dark room before.
He started to look for the USB pen that was thrown to him and landed somewhere in the room being forgotten by Makoto.