18

¤sorry for any typo

¡! disturbing description (?)

Y/N and Kakucho were sitting in the bed doing nothing.

"This is kinda awkward" Y/N sighed.

He already recovered his blank expression after the smal talk with Hideyuki.

"The food is ready!" Ryku yelled.

They stood up and walks down stairs.

"Why is Elizabeth in the table" Y/N asked.

"What? Omg, Elizabeth! Are you trying to eat the food again?" Ryku sighed and puts the crocodile down.

(Eating this shit you call food? With this smell...I don't want to get poisoned! ) Elizabeth runs out of the dinner room.

"What are you guys going to do?" Ryku asked with his smile.

"Nothing I guess...." Y/N sat down with Kakucho.

"I will have to leave for a while tomorrow, I have do do my job" Kakucho said.
"...How about we talk the "luring people from Bonten?" "

Ryku sat too and started to eat.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about?" Ryku giggled

Kakucho rolled his eyes, Y/N was eating as well.

"What will you do if Hideyuki comes?" Y/N suddenly asked.

"I will kill him" Ryku replied with a smile.

Y/N didn't thought that he might be joking and widened his eyes shocked.

"What!? Are you insane? Kill Hideyuki? What is wrong with you!" Y/N yelled.

"Don't raise your voice at the dinner table Y/N, I was just kidding~ The way you said these words hurted me too" Ryku whined.

Kakucho already finished his food quickly and stood up.

"I will go to my guest room" Kakucho said walking away.

When he left, Y/N received a message from Kakucho saying that he will be searching for something strange.

Minutes passed and Y/N told an excuse that he was sleepy and decided to go to sleep.
Ryku nodded and watches his younger brother walk upstairs.

Inside of Y/N's room, He found kakucho sitting on his bed.

"Did you find something?" Y/N asked.

"I acted that I was just looking the house and found the camera room, I froze the cameras" Kakucho smiled.

"Let's search today at night?" Y/N tilted his head and Kakucho nodded.

They waited until midnight when Ryku was already asleep, the 2 man quietly opened the door and slowly started to walk shoeless.

Walking around,they didn't find anything until Y/N decided to go out side of the house where he could find the empty pool.
Walking outside he looked around and found a vent in the ground, he walks near it and a disgusting smell hits his nose.

"What is this...is disgusting" Y/N covered his nose and walks away to tell Kakucho.

Kakucho was walking in the hallway and saw Y/N waving to him outside.
Walking near the man he tilted his head with a confused expression asking what did he find out.

Y/N told him about the little vent that he found and they had a small talk, the two decided to continue to search and find a way to go inside the vent.