30

The news were just talking about Ryku getting arrested and Y/N was staring to be known as a Bonten Executive few weeks ago.
The social media were only talking about Y/N's looks, people hating him and people simping for him.

Y/n had started to become closer to the Bonten executives, even though they tell him that there is no need to be too formal, Y/N didn't listen and spoke formally sometimes. Except Sanzu, Y/n is ready to slap his face any moment.

He is now working on some files inside Mikey's office because Mikey allowed him.
The door opened and the boss came in, Y/n didn't notice.

Mikey sneakily walks behind Y/N and hugs him from behind.

"Boo" Mikey says close to Y/N's ears.

"Ah" Y/N simply said without stopping typing. He had already saw Mikey's reflection on the screen.

"What are you doing? This isn't a company" the shorter asks without stopping the hug.

"Drug trade requests, people information, gangs that are in debt, other shits....these things are too unorganized! How can you looks at your computer like this" Y/N said angrily, continuing to organize.

"The cops knows we're in Tokyo, we can't go outside for now..." Mikey said finally stops hugging Y/N.

"Yeah...and I can't stop appearing in the news! What does 《Manjiro Sano kidnapped a man and forced him to work?》《Social Media says that Y/N L/N is engaged with the whole Bonten. Man Whore??》" Y/n said loudly almost punching the screen.
"Why Man whore?? Do I look like a fucking whore!? I am going to find these people and sell their organs"

"Even if you were a whole you would be only my whore" Mikey said seriously.

"That's is not the point" Y/N sweatdroped.

Y/N saw another.

" ...What does Y/N L/N's family think about it....?" Y/N just clicked.
"They have guts to bother my family!? Who the hell makes these!"

There was a video with that too:

"Hello? Are you Akinari and Akinori L/N? Please can I have a word with you two?" A woman's voice says.

"Get the camera out of my brother's face!" The younger twin stands infront of the older.

"There are records of you two being arrested last month! You two surely have met Y/N L/N right!?" The woman continues.

"How the fuck....IF YOU DON'T LEAVE I WILL USE FORCE" Akinori yelled.

"Are you going to use white privilege on me!?" The woman said.

"I AM NOT EVEN WHITE! SHUT THE FUCK UP KAREN" Akinori pushed the woman away and ran out of there with his brother.

"You harassed me! I AM GOING TO SUE YOU!"

There was a transition, now with a man somewhere not in Japan.

"Hello?" The man knocked the door infront.

The person who answered was Hideyuki.

"Can I help you?" The silver haired asks confused of the cameras infront of his house.

The man starts talking about Y/N.
"Did you knew that your youngest brother was a Bonten Member?" The man asks.

"I have the rights to not answer your questions, have a good day" Hideyuki was about to close the door.

"And what about Ryku!?" The man continues.

"We brothers haven't meet in years! Stop disturbing us! Y/N did what he wanted in life! Why the hell are you asking me?!" Hideyuki snaps.