31

Continuing last chapter and skipping to night time...

Y/N was prepared to go to sleep, Mikey and the others were planning on leaving Tokyo for a while.

But the man couldn't sleep at all, his head was full of thoughts that didn't let him close the eyes.

"Something in your mind?"

"Nothing..."

Y/n sighed.

"Yes..." He replied to himself.

"Ryku had a trigger block on his gun when he pointed that shit at me"
Y/N had this memory for days.

'What is wrong with him? I don't even know anymore if he cares about me or not' Y/N sighed again.

"How about your mother?" Y/N asks himself again.

"Well...I know she isn't a bad person, I really hope that...I also don't want to blame her for everything, I also want to blame her...I hope I don't see her for a long while" Y/N stared at the ceiling.

Y/N just keeps sighing, but then he focuses on another topic.

"Sakura Aoki...." Y/N raised his hand.

Remembering his youngerself that was still dating the girl.

"...You haven't changed anything in terms of appearance...but what about your personality?" Y/N Said.

He lowered his arm and sighed again tired.

"Pfft...she can't change" Y/N said smiling.
"And I am sure that this bitch is fooling someone out there"

"Big opportunity to make her life miserable?...hmmm let's see what kind of person you're nowadays." Y/N had a evil smile.

Again changing topics, he thinks about young Mikey.

"It was him, I still can't believe" Y/N sat up.

"But how can someone remember a person after years? And we didn't even talk alot." Y/N lays down again.

"And he kissed me, does that mean he likes me? He also said earlier today that if I were a whore I would be his whore?....does he fucking sees me as his whore?" Y/N quickly sat up again and lays down agaiinnnn.

"I am overthinking too much...." Y/N finally stops and tries to go to sleep.

But as soon as he closes his eyes, he could hear the alarm.
It was 6am and the executives were going to have a meeting.

"Oh...gladly I am not an executive" Y/N yawned and goes back to sleep.

"I AM THE ONE WHO HAS THE PAPERS!" He yelled in panic.

The man got out of the bed with his head heavy and goes for a drawer getting a some papers out.

"Holy shit...I am tired" Y/N tried to keep his eyes open.

He just quickly walks out of the room and locks the door.

He started to run and bumps into someone.