19

Y/N finally calmed himself and stepped forward to take a look at the woman.

"There is something inside her mouth" Y/N noticed and pulled it out.

"A necklace ? The ones that can be opened?" Kakucho pulled it out.

The necklace had a photo inside it, it was obvious Hatsu.

"Is she?" Kakucho frown.

"Hatsu's mother and by the smell I can say that she was dead for a long time." Y/N said it calmly.

Finding about Hatsu's mother, Y/N realized that Hatsu didn't have to work for his brother and could have a normal life long time ago.

This made Y/N angry and sigh.

"Hitto-Sama, I think we should go back to the Bonten's place sooner..." Y/N said.

"You're right, but I still have to do somethings here related to my work" Kakucho hands the necklace to Y/N.

"Of course" Y/N nodded.

There was a metal door behind them, it was locked.

"Let me kick it" Y/N stepped forward, but Kakucho stopped him.

"This will make too much sound, what if someone is outside" Kakucho warned.

"If there was, that person would already open he door and catch us" Y/N prepared himself and kicked the door.

The door flew away and hits the wall making a loud sound that made Kakucho nervous.

"Nice" Y/N did a thumbs up while looking at Kakucho.

"N-nice...?" The other man smiled.

Y/N walks out of the room facing a long hallway after turning to the left.
Someone quickly runs down, a tall man that supposedly is a security.

The security runs towards Y/N and pushes him down, Y/N stayed calm and kicks the security's dick.

"I should kill everyone that dares to come here!" The man stands up ignoring his pain in the nuts.

"Kill me? I am your boss' little brother, if you kill me you will be the next" Y/N let out a small smirk.

"I don't care if I die doing my work!" The man said

Kakucho was going to help, Y/N stopped him.

"Leave it to me sir, let me be your pawn" Y/N narrowed his eyes.

"Alright, go forward" Kakucho let out a little chuckle.

"I haven't fought for a while, please go easy on me" Y/N raised his head and looks down on him.

This made the man mad and tries to grab Y/N.

Y/N stays focus and dodges going away from the other's sight.
The security steps back to find Y/N.
His senses told him to look behind, when he did it Y/N was already giving a kick in his face.

"Argh!" The man rubs his face and goes for Y/N again.

Every punch he tries to give, Y/N dodges and punches back, but the security wasn't down yet.

Minutes passed and Y/N was looking his mind.
The man was still up and didn't want to give up even with his face fucked up.

The H/C haired was tired, but still runs towards the other and hits his throat.

The security coughs and knelt down, Y/N walks near and was about to kick his head.
Suddenly the security grabs Y/N's leg and threw him to the floor.