45

"Y/N, my dear! You can feel it right? You've been through a lot, it's enough isn't it? Look at Akinori!" She pulls the younger twin.
"He's already in the right side, come home"

"No" Y/N said it firmly.
"Akinori doesn't want to be there"

"Are you sure?" She says.

"I am good, I am with mom now...you should just stay with us Y/N" Akinori said, his hair was usually tied, but this time he tries to hide behind his long hair.

"Unlike your older brother, you're much obedient" The mother pats Akinori's head.

"Akinori? Obedient? That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard." Y/N commented.

"If you're not coming here right now, we will force it" Y/N's mother narrowed her eyes.

"Like how?" Y/N tilted his head.

A man in black goes for Mikey and tries to attack him, but fails miserably.

"I am getting pissed off" Mikey said.

"You're just a little kid playing like a mafia boss! What can you do!" The mother snaps at Mikey.

He smirks with a mocking glance.
Pulls Y/N in and kisses him in front of the old woman.

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! It's disgusting!" She couldn't believe what she saw.

"Your mother is homophobic?"

"First time I am knowing actually" Y/N replies.

"You're coming home! Akinori! Get your little brother"  She ordered and the man goes for it.

He carefully grabs Y/N's wrist and looks at him.

"Come on, let's go..." Akinori said.

"Are you afraid?" Mikey noticed.

"Also, I am trying to get Akinari home too, but this ungrateful kid refuses! How dare he! I knew that the older ones are always rebels. You're not going to disappoint me RIGHT? Y/N" The woman throws the thought making Y/N frown and steps back.

"I am not going back" Y/N simply said.

"Why? Is because of this man? My little boy, it's just a fase! You will quickly find a girl that you like after you get back home far away from these men" She said.

"Don't blame me if I kick your mother" Mikey warned.

"Call Akinari again my little one" The woman turns the attention to the twin.

"Yes" He obediently tales the phone and calls for his older brother.

"And lie." She finishes.

"What do you want" The other side talks.

"I am...having troubles...I think I am hurt, I need help" Akinori lies to his older twin.

"Wait...is it because...Oh really! I told you you would face the consequences for joini6tgese illegal things! Where are you! I will be there" Akinari sighs.

"I am at--"

"Don't come here, it's a lie, Akinori isn't injuried. Mother just wants you back home." Y/N talks louder.

Suddenly a gun shot was heard, making everyone silent.
The woman takes over and tells Akinari the location and hangs up.
She also told him that someone will die if he disobey again.

After more time trying to convince Y/N to go home. Mikey was tired of it.

"I am not letting my Y/N go like this. Let's end it with a fight bitch" Mikey suggests.

Akinari was riding a bike and finally arrived. Sweating and breathless.
Obviously, he was on Y/N's side.

"How funny. Alright, let's fight. But!" She stops.
"Akinari against Akinori"

"What is wrong with you" Mikey frown.

"As the older twin, you shouldn't hurt your younger brother right? Akinari? Isn't that what I taught you?" She stares at the older twin making him anxious.

"I am not fighting him" Said Akinori.
"I can do anything, but I told you! Anything that doesn't mean I have to hurt my brothers!" Akinori goes to Y/N's side.

The woman's face heats up because of anger. She raised her hands and ordered the mens to get in position.

"Ungrateful children! Teach them a lesson, don't use fire weapons or hurt my little boy Y/N" She warned.

The people changed their weapons to non fire weapons.

Akinori and Akinari stared at each other.

"I am sorry...I disappointed you" Akinori said.

"Yes you had....but you've made the right choice now" Akinari smiles.

"I don't know...I saw you and gained courage to stand up for myself" He smiles.

"Watch out, behind you" Y/N said with a small smile too.

Akinori smiles back and quickly dodges the attack of a baseball bat.
He slowly gets his confidence back after feeling forgiven by his older brother.

"Let's go jackass!" Akinori ties his hair again.

Mikey widened his eyes, it reminded him of someone.

"COME AT ME YOU FUCKERS!" Y/N yelled as he tries to hold his tears up after so much pressure from the past events.

Mikey just stares for a second, it was distracting him.
But quickly cleans his mind and calls Sanzu to get the mens.

After a good time, Y/N was still fighting against his mother's mafia members?
It sounds crazy, but it is what it is.

'I have a bad feeling' Mikey thought.

In the other side, the twins were fighting together.
Suddenly, one of the man got nervous after being punched multiple times even with a weapon on his hands. It was humiliating.
He got his gun and prepared to shoot Akinari.

The younger twin noticed and pushed the older away in the moment the man pulled the trigger.
Their mother noticed it too.
Everyone stopped in their place.

Akinari holds his younger twin's body and slowly puts it down. Showing a expressionless face covered in blood.

"I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO SHOOT THE HEAD!" The killer tried to run.

Akinari grabs him by the collar and lands punches non stopping or showing mercy.
Nobody tried to stop.
And eventually, the man was dead.

"My little baby" the mother goes to hug Akinoris body.

But gets pushed away by the older twin.

"Don't touch him with your disgusting paws" Akinari hugs the body protecting it from her.

Y/N was on the side, devastated.
Witnessed another death from someone he cared about.

He holds his tears, but let it out silently after Mikey hugs him.

"Let's finish this nonsense" Sanzu arrived with reinforce.

"Sanzu" Y/N walks to him.

"What"

"Kill"

"That's what I am here for" Sanzu rolled his eyes.

"Kill her" Y/N said and leaves.

________________________________

-TBC-
-Hope you liked it!-
-Sorry for any typo!!-