35

"Hah? You don't look like your brother, are you adopted?" Y/N asked.

"The name is Elijah Takao, if I am adopted or not it's none of your business"  The male said angrily.

"What are you going to do? Will you kill me?" Y/N smiled.

Elijah was starting to get more pissed off, the man kicked the chair that Y/N was tied on and he hit the cement floor.

"Your brother did the same thing to me, throwing me to the floor and making me miserable" Y/N chuckled.

"Why are you laughing! You fucking brat! After killing my brother you still laugh?" Elijah kicks Y/N's face.

"Ouch, not the face, my face is one of the most symmetrical you will see and meet in your life, have some respect" The man continues to smile.

"Stop with the nonsense."

"So, what are you gonna do? The same as your brother?"

"I don't know what Makoto did to you and I don't want to know. I am keeping you and get some things from Bonten." Elijah walks away.

"You want to meet them? Maybe they closer than you think" Y/N was able to free himself and threw the ropes to a corner.

"How did you do that? What do you mean they are close" Elijah asked surprised.

Y/N points at the only window in the room, Elijah runs towards it and looks outside.
He didn't see anything besides Sakura inside the car, the man widened his eyes when he felt a wind passing behind him.

Elijah turns around only to see Y/N lifting his legs to kick him, the blond one blocks the attack with his two arms, but still Elijah slammed toward the wall.

"It was supposed to be a relaxing  'vacation' I didn't want to kill rats " Y/N craks his knuckles and neck.

Elijah slowly stands up and then quickly charges for Y/N.
Y/N grabs his wrist and throws him to the floor, the other doesn't give up so he grabs Y/N by the hair.

"Woah, playing dirty! Be a man and use your fist" Y/N punched Elijah and stands up.

Suddenly footsteps were heard, they hold their breathing. Elijah thought it was someone from Bonten and Y/N thought it was Elijah's people.

The person walks in with a gun, pointing directly to Y/N.

"Sakura, you bitch" Y/N smiled.

"Don't you dare to move Y/N" Sakura was firmly standing in front of them.
"I heard noises...how the hell did you free yourself"

"Hah? Why Why? You don't have the right to call me by my first name Sakura Aoki" Y/N lowered himself to grab Elijah's collar.

"I told you to not move Y/N!" Sakura yelled.

"You can shoot" Y/N used Elijah as shield.

"You small rat! How dare you!" The man struggled.
"Why are you....so strong"

"Continue to struggle if you want a broken arm or a dislocated shoulder" Y/N smiles mischievously.

"You think this bastard is someone important to me? He is just a wallet like you used to be before" Sakura shoots without hesitation.

"YOU FUCKI-- AARRRGHH!" Elijah screams in pain, bullets in his waist, near the lugs, shoulder and legs.

"A-ha? Not important? Yet you have a big chance to shoot his head and other places that can end him...." Y/N saw Elijah falling to the floor in pain.

"My chance!" Sakura points at Y/N who got distracted.

The bullet was shoot towards him, Y/N dodges it.

"Damn, that was dangerous, I should not distract like this again." Y/N narrowed his eyes and got serious.

"How did you do that!" Sakura asked and Y/N just shrugged his shoulders because he had no idea too.

Y/n quickly took advantage of Sakura who was stuned for seconds and slapped the gun away. He goes to grab it.

"Hehehe, this work is too easy" Y/N laughs.

"I didn't came here alone..." Sakura smirked and more people walks inside the room armed.

"This timing is terrible" Y/N rolled his eyes and steps back as the people walks in.
"Let me show you how to do it perfectly"

Y/N goes to the window and stands on the edge.

"What? What are you doing! This is like the 6th floor!" Sakura was confused.

Y/N opened his arms and let himself fall.
Sakura quickly goes to check and sees Y/N holding the edge of the window under their floor, he kicks it and goes inside.
Suddenly bullets were being shoot towards them, Sakura hides herself under the dead bodies.

Y/N heard the gun shoots above him, the man quietly walks outs of the building, he meets with Kakucho and Sanzu in the first floor.

"How did you know we were here and did such thing" Kakucho asked Y/N.

"I saw Sanzu's big head in the other building" Y/N smiled widely.

"That's not funny" Sanzu rolled his eyes.

The gun shoots stops, they were heading somewhere else.

"Y/N! Hii" Ran greets the male.

"Hii~" Y/N waves back.

Mikey was there too, he knew what happened.

"What were you thinking? Jumping off a building like that!" Mikey scolded Y/N.

"Calm down Mikey, you need to believe in me more" Y/N giggles.
"But, I am sure Sakura and Elijah are still alive"

"Why?"

"They might just hide under the corpses"He explained.

"Let's send people to do a quick search" Rindou spoke.

"Nah, not worth it, they might have escaped already" the male sighed tired.

Meanwhile, with Sakura and Elijah.

"You fucking bitch...you betrayed me" Elijah was put inside the car by Sakura.

"I had no choice~ Don't blame me, I had to do something that Y/N isn't expecting, that's what's needed to do to break Y/N's confidence about his plans"
Sakura turns the engine on.
"Let's get out of here before they notice and open fire again"

Back to Bonten.
Y/N told them who was Elijah.

"Who was Makoto?" Rindou asked.

"Meh,  that guy wasn't important, if you want to know more you can ask Koko" Y/N smiles toward Kokonoi who was minding his own business.

"Y/N! You want to die!?" Kokonoi yells at him.

"Ehe"

"You seem tired or stressed Y/N" Kakucho noticed.

"Do I look stressed?" Y/N Continues to smile.
'I thought by smiling it wouldn't be noticed'

"We can go to Acient Baths" Mikey said.

"That sounds good to me" Ran agreed.

"My Y/N deserves it" Sanzu grins.

"Your's?" Mikey states at Sanzu.

"Our's?" Sanzu continues.

"Let's just go to that place" Kakucho puts a hand on Y/N's shoulder.

'Time to rest a little' Y/N thought.

________________________________

-TBC
-Sorry for any typo!
-Hope you liked it!♡