17

Y/N and his Brother were talking about random things, Y/N remembered about his promise with Hatsu and decided to ask about Ryku's job.

"Ryku? Can I ask what do you do?" Y/N asked.

"...well, I don't need to hide if I am talking to you. It's not like you're a saint or something" Ryku chuckled.

The black haired man took a deep breath and said "drug trades, traffic people, scam others shity companies and a lot of other things that makes me earn a lot of money"
He said with a proud smile.

"Why are you so obsessed with money?" Y/N slightly tilted his head.

"Obsessed? I am not obsessed! I just like money, is that what people say to [when you grow up, get a job and make money]? I just did it! Having money is one of the best things in life" Ryku said laughing.

"I have no words....anyways, why do you do this? Like, why did you think about...being a criminal" Y/N asked again.

"Same question to you Y/N, why being a criminal? Of course I didn't think about it, I just tried and earned what I wanted so I continued...and you?" Ryku asked

"I just feel like it" Y/N said blankly.
"Where do you live?"

"....pfft, did Mikey tell you to get my informations?" The older laughed.

Y/N slightly shakes his head saying no.

"Nope, why would he want to know these things about you?" Y/N said

"Whatever...Y/N, your friend is watching us right? " Ryku suddenly said.
"Hitto Kakucho was his name"

"Yes it is"

Suddenly a gun shoot was heard, a sniper shoot a building near by.
Kakucho who was watching them quickly hides behind the bed.

"What are you doing!" Y/N stood up with an angry expression.

"What? "Ryku laughs.

Another shoot was heard, Kakucho lowers himself more trying to hide himself.

'It almost...' Kakucho thought.

"Ryku! Stop right now!"Y/N started yelling at the older.

"Alright, all for my little boy" Ryku take his phone out and send a message to someone.
"Well, how about we go to our house?"

"Our?..."

"Yep, you're living with me" Ryku stood up.

"No, I am living with Bonten..." Y/N declined.

"Are you really choosing them instead of your brother? " Ryku glared at Y/N with an angry expression.

"I am"

"God damn it...why?" the older sighed

"You don't pay the bills" Y/N blankly said.

"How about we invite Hitto?"

"..."Y/N stared thinking.
'Having Hitto-Sama nearby might be helpful...but what I Ryku have something in mind? It would be dangerous for him too...'

"If you're thinking about his safety, I will make sure he will not get hurt or some shit like that" Ryku said and Elizabeth slowly walks near Y/N without him noticing.

"Alright...I hope you keep your word" Y/N said, his face expression didn't change.

Until something jumped above him, it was Elizabeth.

"AAAAAAHHH RYKU! HELP ME" Y/N yelled in panic trying to push Elizabeth away.

"Don't be scared, she is always like that! She just wants a hug" Ryku laughed.