23

The next day, Akinori and Akinari arrived Ryku's place.

Y/N who was looking at the window noticed and quickly ran to the first floor.

"Ayyyy, open the god damn door Ryku!" Akinori yelled.

Ryku walks towards the front door, he didn't know who was outside and didn't recognize the voice. Y/n was watching near the stairs.

When Ryku opened the door, the twins walks in the house without asking.

"What the hell, who are you two" Ryku said.

Akinari turned to him and awkwardly smiled.

"IDIOT! How can you forget about your younger brothers! I see, you only have Y/n I your eyes you little bitch!" Akinori said loudly and kicked Ryku's ass.

Ryku finally realized who they were.

"Really?...you can't blame me, we haven't seen each other for years." Ryku sighed.
"What are you two doing here?"

"We are here to hang out with you and Y/n" Akinari said.

"How did you know Y/n was here?" Ryku stared at the older twin.

Akinari stayed in silence and looked at his younger twin for help.

"Bruh, we didn't know! We just saw him when we walked in" Akinori stands next to Y/N and smiled.

"Let's go downtown" Akinori said.

"That would be amazing!" Y/n said, seeing the opportunity to leave the house he smiled widely.

"No" Ryku said.

"Why not?" Akinori asked.

"Because I said and if you two don't have nothing to do, leave and find a job" Ryku crossed his arms.

Y/n was giving up, he sighed disappointed and walks up the stairs.
Suddenly Ryku received a message from their mother.

"Let Y/n out, can't you see your brother's sad face?" When Ryku ead the message, he threw the phone to the wall.

"Y/N! Go downtown and do whatever you want! I don't care!" Ryku walks away.

Y/N heard it and quickly ran down stairs, secretly looking at the cameras he grabbed the twins arms with a big smile.

"Let's goooo" Y/N smiled.

They left the house, one of the maids walks toward Ryku and gives him her phone.
Ryku's mother had the phone number of everyone in that house.
Crazy.

A phone call...Ryku picked it up.

"Mother?"

"Don't you ever break the phone,what I am still texting!" The female said.

"Why? You always tell me to not let Y/n out! And now you let him go just because he was sad? When he was here! He was sad the whole time!"

"Because Akinori was there too, my youngest childrens" she said.

"Are you....alright" Ryku hang up and sighed.
'I don't even care, hope they make a plan and leave'

Meanwhile, outside the house Y/N and the twins were running towards the car.

"I am finally free!" Y/n happily said.

They entered the car, Y/n noticed the driver. Someone he knew, but he was using sunglasses and a mask.

"Haitani-Sama" Y/N said in monotone and sat straight.

"How did you know?" Ran pulled his walk and sunglasses down.