16

Y/N puts the gifts the car and started to walk with Kakucho to a big building.

"What a coincidence, this Company is linked with your brother's" Kakucho said making Y/N frown.
"Some how your brother started to own this company"

"Strange" Y/N said and walked in.

Inside the building, people were working and walking around.
Someone called Kakucho and they walks towards the man, Kakucho was told to follow the man and Y/N was forbidden to follow.

So Y/N just sat at a sofa in the first floor.

Minutes later, Y/N was still sitting at the same place without talking to anyone. A tall man walks towards him with a big smile.

"Can I help you?" Y/N stood up.

The man had two bodyguards behind him and told them to leave Y/N and himself alone for minutes.

Y/N stared at the man without blinking.

"Y/N!" He suddenly hugs Y/N.

The H/C haired pushed the other away from the hug and glared at him.

"Uh...I don't know if we met before, but please don't cross my personal space so suddenly" Y/N said expressionless face while adjusting his clothes.

"What the f-....Y/N how can you forget about me!" The man awkwardly smiled.

"..."

"Look at my face! And see if you can remember me" He said.

"Uhm...no"

"It's me...Ryku" Ryku fell to his knees.

Y/N widened his eyes still confused by the sudden encounter with Ryku.

"Ryku!? You changed a lot!...well, we haven't seen each other for years" Y/N said forgetting his goals.

"Yeah, you changed too, my little brother grew so much! I have missed you" Ryku hugs Y/N again.

"Aham...I don't really feel like hugging people " Y/N slightly pushed his brother away.

Ryku gave Y/N a unsatisfied glance, but still smiled and laughed.

"Let's go to my office! We can talk better" Ryku said grabbing Y/N's wrist.

At the same time, Kakucho was walking towards them.
He noticed that it was Ryku next to Y/N.

"Isn't it Hitto-Kun" Ryku turned to Kakucho.

"Nice to see you" Kakucho sticks his hand out for a handshake and Ryku accepted.

"I am sorry, I will have some words with my little brother, I think we won't be able to talk about the business today. Can we change it?" Ryku smiled.

Kakucho was didn't want Y/N to be alone there, even if it was with his brother. Ryku was like a stranger that Y/N had met years ago and met him again.

The H/C haired looks at Kakucho with a glance telling him that it was OK to leave him.

"Alright...we will talk about that later" Kakucho sighed and left the building.
'I will stay in a hotel near this place...'

"Let's go?" Ryku asked and his brother nodded.

"How did you recognize me after all these years? " Y/N asked.

"I have asked mom about you and how you were doing, she sent me photos too, so I could recognize easily" Ryku said smiling.

"Nice" Y/N looks forward.

"Have you talked to the others? " Ryku asked while entering the elevator.

"No"

"So I am the first one you've seen and talked! I am quiet happy hahaha" Ryku chuckled.
"Hey, do you want something?"