14

"Mikey-San, I need a favor" Y/N walks near the man.

He sighed and told Y/N to sit next to him because he was too lazy to turn his head and look at Y/N.

"What do you need?" Mikey asked.

Y/N told everything that happened when he was talking to Hatsu, Mikey didn't react and continued to eat his food.

"So, you will help a completely stranger?" Mikey puts his food down.
"She tried to break into Bonten's place you know? She is a enemy's worker."

"Y-Yes...but!.....wait, enemy's worker?" Y/N frown confused.

"Your brother Ryku L/N's company is Bonten's enemy" Mikey said drinking his water.

Y/N stopped there trying to process what he just said, the man knows that his brother turned out to be a bad person, but Bonten's enemy he never thought.

"Y/N? Sometimes I wonder...are you a rat that your brother put inside Bonten?" Mikey asked without looking at Y/N .

'He is still suspecting me....'Y/N sighed inside of his mind.
"I am not, as I said I don't keep contact with my brothers since young"

"How can you prove me that you're not?" Mikey talked his head and stares at Y/N.

The man widened his eyes, he left the sofa and knelt down infront of Mikey with his arms straight and stares at Mikey.

"The only way I can prove it is to show my loyalty to you Mikey-San. I will never betray Bonten, I will be loyal till the day I die" Y/N said determinedly.

Mikey let out a small giggle, he leans forward and grabs Y/N's face.

"That's what I thought you'd say" Mikey stares at Y/N.
"I will let you help that girl, but only if you tell me something"

"Please! I am hearing" Y/N got excited to get the permission.

"Do you remember me?" Mikey asked.

The smile in Y/N's face disappeared, he doesn't know what Mikey meant by that.

"Pardon? " y/n asked.

"Manjiro Sano" He said his own name making Y/N more confused.

"....Your name?" He tilted his head.

"Get out" Mikey sighed annoyed and let Y/N's face free.

"Wait! Mikey-San, what do you mean? Can you explain me wh-" Y/N tried to stay a little more.

Mikey grabs a gun under a pillow and points at Y/N.

"Get out now" Mikey said.

Y/N slowly stood up from the floor and walks towards the door.

"What do I do...I promised Hatsu that I was going to help..." Y/N sighed annoyed.

"I can't believe...I don't know what to do!"

Y/N walke in circles and then someone stood behind him.

"What are you doing?" Kakucho asked tilting his head.

"Mikey-San doesn't let me...help her" he sighed.
"And you?"

"I am going to tell Mikey that I need some mans to help me on my work. I am goingto Kita" Kakucho said staring at the other who was thinking.

Y/N remembered that Kita is the main business area in Osaka.

"Hitto-Sama" Y/N looks at the man with a glance full of hope.

"Y-Yeees?" Kakucho tilted his head.

"Please...PLEASE! Can you like...Ask Mikey if you can take me with you?" Y/N whispered.