36

❗Spicy?👀
.
.
.
.
"Time to finally rest properly" Y/N enters the water.

They are in Acient Baths, Koko made sure no one goes there when Bonten was present.

All of them are resting, Y/N closed his eyes and felt someone touching his arm.
Sanzu lifted Y/N with ease and started to run around.

"What the hell! I just wanted to rest!" Y/N yelled.

"I am not letting you rest tonight!" Sanzu throws Y/N to the water again.

"That sounds wrong" Ran chuckled.

"Leave me alooone" Y/N sighs deeply.

Sanzu was going to get Y/N again but the man quickly goes near Mikey.
The white haired wasn't paying much attention to what was happening and was distracted, he saw a H/C haired going to his direction, without much thinking Mikey puts his arms around Y/N's shoulders and continued to rest.

"Oh fuck" Sanzu gives up.

"Thank you Mikey" Y/N tries to leave Mikey.

But the shorter doesn't let him go.

"What? It's good like this" Mikey slides his hands down to Y/N's waist and hugs.

"Well shit" Y/N said.

"I got bubble tea" Kakucho gives it to Y/N.

"Oh, thanks...Mikey, I need to get out of the water" Y/N said to the man.

"Just drink that" Mikey took the bubble tea and gives it to Y/N.

"No no no, I don't want to make the water dirty" Y/N said, letting go of Mikey's arms.

"People pee inside the pool, what is wrong with letting bubble tea in the water?" Sanzu asked with a smile.

"We are not in a pool Sanzu, that's the reason" Y/N glares at the pink haired.
"And it is very disgusting"

Y/N sat somewhere and took the bubble tea with him, he sits near Rindou who was drinking wine.
They stared at each other.

"Baby, still drinking milk" Rindou smirks trying to tease the other.

"Well, never thought little Rinrin would call me baby" Y/N covered his mouth, letting out a giggle.

"What the hell is that nickname!?" The man almost choked with wine.

"I dunno, maybe you're already drunk and started hearing things" Y/N looks to the side while drinking his bubble tea.

"I haven't even drink half of it" Rindou said.

"Anyways, can I try it?" Y/N asks for the glass.

Rindou just gave it to him, Y/N took it and puts the bubble tea on the side.
The man was taking small sips.

"...I thought it was worse" Y/N took a big sip and almost drank all of it.

"Are you a camel?" Kakucho saw.

Rindou was about to drink Y/N's bubble tea, but as soon the lips touched the straw, Y/N snatched it from him.

"I am going to get more wine" Y/N walks away while drinking his bubble tea.

"Mf just stole my drinks!" Rindou said annoyed.

"Correction, only the wine, bubble tea was already mine" Y/N smiles without looking back.

'I would have shoot you already if you weren't cute......bitch' Rindou sighs.

Minuts passed, Y/N was having too many shots of wine, Sanzu had a syringe and you know for what, Mikey was sitting next to Koko, Kakucho was next to Y/N, Ran and Rindou were talking.