13

"It's kinda difficult...I dont know if you will understand" She said scratching her head.

"I will understand, please tell me" Y/N said.

"Weeeeellll....there was this guy...who kidnapped my mama aaaannd made me and my dad steal a variety of things from people..."She started.

The older nodded and waits her to continue.

"If we don't do what the man wants, he will kill my mom and me...my dad...I dont need to say what happened to him" She lowered her head with a smile that showed tiredness and sadness.
"Once I tried to escape and rescue my mom, it was impossible...he said that I could save her if I find his younger brother....he never showed us a picture of the man! "
Hatsu said trying to hold her tears.

"I was just 16...it jas been a year! I tried to talk to him and ask for a picture or a hint about his fucking brother! He just laughs and leaves me there! Standing like a failure" the girl cried out.

Y/N who was the most of the time cold, hugged the girl and pats her head.

"Do you know his name?...maybe I can help...like searching, I am a billion percent good at doing things" Y/N smiled.

"Ok....let me stop a little! You're such a good man! Why are you working with Bonten! How can you be ruthless? " Hatsu wipes her tears.

"Who said I am can't be ruthless? " Y/N let out a giggle making Hatsu shiver.
"I killed a whole house of fuckers in my first day working with them, exploded enemy's mansion with my superior, became an imposter inside a bitch house and killed the headleader of both" Y/N said.

"Ok, I take back what I said" Hatsu was dumb founded

"Hahahaha! But dont worry, I mean no harm! Only if I am in a mission or something" Y/N laughed.

"Looks like someone is getting too sassy" Kakucho suddenly opened the door.

Y/N who was sitting next to Hatsu's bed stood up, Hatsu followed Y/N's move and hides behind him.

"Good morning..." the H/C haired lowed his head and bows.

"Do you mind if I hear your conversation? " he asked.

"Of course not" Y/N stood up.

Hatsu stared at Y/N, he went from a calm and warm aura to a serious and respectful manner.

" Do you know the man's name?" Y/N turned to Hatsu with a serious face, she flinched a little, it fell like being asked if you broke something when you were a kid.

" R-Ryku L/N " She said with a low voice.

" What?" Y/N widened his eyes.

He grabs her shoulders and slightly shakes it

"Say that again?"

" Ryku...RYKU L/N!!" Hatsu repeated.

"Holy mother Maria ... what the fuck" Y/N had accepted the reality and stepped back.

"What was that?" Kakucho stared at Y/N.

" I am his brother....but I dont know which one he is looking for" Y/N sighed.

"You have more brothers?" Hatsu asked.

" Yah...4 older brothers, twins, 1 from a different mother and 1 adopted" Y/N said trying to remember.

"Ryku L/N is the older brother, our dad found another woman that adopted Hideyuki L/N the second older, then our dad found another woman that gave birth to twins first, Akinari(oldest twin) and Akinori L/N, in the end I was born."

"That is really confusing..." Hatsu said trying to conect everything.

"I don't really know about them, when I was younger I used to lock myself in my room, especially in my 10 years old, Ryku was 5 years older than me, he was studying for his life,  Hideyuki was the same(4 months younger than Ryku)and studied in a foreign country, the twins were 3 years older than me and they were in juvenile for years...the only one normal was Hideyuki" Y/N looks at the corner.

"In the end, it means that your older older brother kidnapped my mama" Hatsu holds her chin.

"I am sorry that he did this....I will try my best to help" Y/N bowed apologizing for his brother.

"You don't need to apologize for the ridiculousness of Ryku that bitch!" Hatsu grabs Y/N's face.
"You're a perfect sandwich!"

"I know that I am perfect" Y/N said.

"...but ...a saaaandwich" She said, they stared at each other.

"The problem is ...Y/N-Kun, you might receive some requests/mission from Mikey. You will not have time to help her" Kakucho spoke.

"What if I ask him?" Y/n said turning to Kakucho.

"...it is impossible! He is Mikey! The Bonten's fucking boss bro! He won't let you!" Hatsu poked Y/N's shoulder.

"I will try ..." Y/N said walking out of the room.

Kakucho grabs Y/N's wrist stopping his track.

"Don't...it isn't worth" Kakucho sighed.

"It's alright, who knows if luck I by my side and Mikey let me" Y/N smiled and bowed dismissing himself.

"What do I do now...." Hatsu spoke and sat down.

"You will stay here, I will do other things....Y/N-Kun took the key with him" Kakucho sighed.

"I am not planning on escaping...I don't have nothing to do now and Y/N said that he will help me with my mom...I trust him" Hatsu said sitting on her bed.

"Don't trust people so easily kid" Kakucho said.

"Well,I know? And I am not a kid! I am Fucking 17 years old! Y/N-San won't betrayal my trust...." Hatsu said staring at Kakucho.

"Why are you so sure about that? You just met him a short time" The man said.

"It doesn't need a reason to trust someone until the day they show a different side....that's what I believe" Hatsu said glaring at Kakucho.

"If you say so...but the world doesn't work the way you think, people can betrayal people in a blink without showing a hint before the act." Kakucho started to walk away.

"You're saying that Y/N-San shouldn't be trusted?" Hatsu raised her voice.

"Bonten has an intruder inside...we are still with our guards up, I am not suspecting Y/N yet, but it doesn't mean that I shouldn't be alert around him" Kakucho left.

"Tsk....Y/N is a good guy....He shouldn't be working for such a violent...mafia..." Hatsu sighed.

" and I suggest you to not walk around, if you dumb into someone from Bonten you might end up dead...Specially if you find a pink haired" Kakucho said loudly.

Meanwhile, Y/N was walking towards Mikey's room and knocked.

"Come in" Mikey's voice said.

Y/N walks in, the first thing he noticed was the smell of his room, it was sweet. He might be eating taiyaki.

Mikey was sitting in a sofa and watching a TV that was in the wall.

______________________________________

-TBC-
-Hope you liked it-
-sorry for any typo-

I will show how the side characters looks like later or sooner.