38

After four days, nothing happened.
But...

"Elijah! Sir! Are you feeling better?" Sakura took a glance at Elijah's face.

"Fucking Y/N....I am going to kill him" Elijah who got shoot was better.

"I think they might leave and go back to Japan soon" Sakura said.

"I can't let him leave just like this..." Elijah kicks the chair, he was angry.

"I have news" Sakura spoke, making Elijah curious.

"Speak"

"Y/N's brother had moved to New York too" Sakura shows a photo of a silver haired male.

"This man looks miserable" Elijah chuckled.

"He is one of Y/N's favorite I guess" Sakura crossed her arms.

"Pfft...get him" Elijah smirked.

"Yes" Sakura nodded.
"But, before that...do you want to have some fun?"

The man saw her getting closer.

"No"

"What"

"You've got worse at those things, I can't get hard, get me some random bitches and it's ok" Elijah waved his hand telling her to leave the room.

'FUCK YOU'    "Yes sir" Sakura left.

Meanwhile, Y/N was wearing a white shirt, grey shorts, a mask, sunglasses because he was outside.
Walking down the streets with Mikey who was wearing a cap, black hoodie, black pants and mask.

"These clothes look awful" Y/N said.

They were at random cloth shop, Y/N got disgusted by the clothes that were on sale.

"How can they not even choose the proper colors?" Y/N rolled his eyes.

The shop owners could not understand him because he was speaking Japanese.

"Let's leave" Mikey took Y/N's hands and left.
"We can't buy anything if you judge everything you see"

"Tsk, I could do better" Y/N glared at the clothes while being dragged by Mikey.

"Damn, who hurt you" Mikey smiled behind the mask.

"Should I burn this place?" Y/N asked himself.

"You can do whatever you want" Mikey and Y/N were at a park with a fountain in the middle.

"It was a good idea coming outside" Y/N said.

"I will get some ice cream" Mikey said and Y/N nodded.

While Mikey was leaving to get ice cream, Y/N spotted Hideyuki distracted with his phone in the middle of nowhere.

'What is he doing here?' Y/N quickly ran to his direction.

"Are you dumb or dumb? Going outside without anything to cover your face! You're still well known!" Y/N took a spare mask and gave it to Hideyuki.

"Y/N? I never thought that I could meet you here." Hideyuki said surprised while Y/N took him near the fountain.

"Me too, why are you here" Y/N asked.

"The reporters didn't let me live a peaceful life, so moved" Hideyuki sighed.

"...I am sorry, if I could be more careful" Y/N looks down.

"It's not your fault, if there's someone to  blame, let's blame Ryku" Hideyuki ruffles his hair.

Y/N smiled and nodded, then he noticed his brother's clothes.