46

"Y/N! Y/N! MY DEAR! MY BABY! DONT LEAVE!" The mother yelled.

Y/n turns around and stares at her.

"Open fire, Mikey" Y/N tilts his head, but still staring at the woman.

"Open fire" Mikey repeated what he said.

Gun shoots could be heard non stopping.
The woman stays in silence with fear, regret, anger and lot of other feelings mixed up while her allies have a quick death.

The time for her goes slowly, a bullet hits her forehead and starts falling to her knees.
As she fell, the woman continues to stare at Y/N who starts walking away again.

'I should've just stayed in my place' The time goes back normal and the gun shoots stopped.

"Clear" Sanzu leaves too. While the others clean the place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskiping, Akinari still hugs Akinori.
Y/N doesn't look at anyone.
Mikey was worried, because Y/N wouldn't interact with anyone.

'What should I do....' Y/N thinks to himself.
'They are leaving me...too fast'

Akinori was sent to Bonten's private emergency room and they waited there.

"Y/N, are you ok?" Akinari asks, putting his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N only nodded.

The truth could not be denied anymore. The two had to accept another loss, Akinari could not bear his tears and cried in his younger brother's arms.

After half an hour, Y/N said goodbye to Akinari. Akinari decided to leave the country and live far away after all.

"Are you going to be ok outside?" Y/N slightly smiled, they were in an empty place.

"Akinori always wished to live there, but we couldn't have chance because he always gets in trouble"Akinari giggles.

"I will miss you, you know that right?" Y/N hugs his brother, his eyes could still push tears after all the crying before.

"I will call you when I can" Akinari ruffles Y/N's hair.
"I am sorry..."

"Don't be, go and make Akinori's wish come true" Y/N shakes his head and smiles.

"I will be leaving now" Akinari slowly walks away.
"I am going to miss you ok!"

"ME TOO" Y/N said loudly and Akinari faces forward.

A couple minutes later, Akinari wasn't there anymore.
Y/N noticed that was starting to rain, he wipes the tears mixed with the raindrops that landed on his face.
Mikey walks behind him with a umbrella and stayed in silence.

Y/N looks at him with swollen eyes and then crouched.
Mikey crouched too and hear Y/N sobbing.

"Let's get inside" Mikey said carefully, he takes Y/N's hand and they walk inside the HQ.

In Y/N's room, He is sitting on his bed and already changed clothes.
Now slowly accepting the fact that his brothers had left him again.

"Are you feeling better?" Mikey sits next to him.

Y/N nodded.

The white haired carefully touches Y/N's face making him glance.
They keep eye contact for a second and Mikey gives Y/N a little kiss on his lips.

Making Y/N let escape a small smile.

"I love you, you know?" Mikey hugs him.

"I kinda figured it out by now" Y/N shows the ring that he gave.