9

2 Days later at night time, Y/N was on his new room inside Makoto's residence.
Like always, he couldn't sleep, so he decided to look at the new phone Koko gave him.

As Makoto's "assistant" Y/N didn't have too much pressure because Makoto treated him too good.
He had been touching Y/N every time he could, in Y/N's eyes Mokoto was really disgusting like Koko said.

While playing on his phone, he received a message from a unknown number.

" Take the informations and bring it to us at °°°-°°°°°°°°°-°°°, I am going to drive you back" — Hanma

Y/N frown and texts back.

"Who are you? Why should I trust you?" Y/N texts back.

"Don't need to worry, after all, Mikey was the one who had the idea to call me" Hanma replied.

Y/N took  deep breath, he was about to replie, but heard someone coming and quickly puts the phone away.

Suddenly he felt someone touching his legs and moving to his hips.
Y/N opened his eyes and grabbed Makoto's wrist.

"What are you doing" Y/N said expressionless, but inside he was disgusted.

Makoto didn't say a word and just threw him self above Y/N.

"I need you" Makoto said.

"And I need sleep" Y/N frown a little trying to push Makoto away.

Makoto got angry and slapped Y/N.

"Know your place" Makoto glares at Y/N.

"..."

"Tomorrow I will be out, I need you to take care of some papers" Makoto leans his head to Y/N's neck.

Y/N decided to stay quiet, he thought that tomorrow would be a great opportunity to steal the informations from Makoto.

"Yes" Y/N said expressionless and let the other do what he wanted.

In the next day, Makoto already left and gave Y/N his office key.

While walking through the corridors, the other workers slightly bowed to Y/N and continued to do their jobs.
Y/N opened the office door, acting like he is going to work normally.

'What if there is cameras...' Y/N thought looking around.

He checked the most possible places like he was searching for documents and he was right.
There was 4 cameras in the room.

'I can't just break them... What is someone is watching me' Y/N suspected and took out a random document still acting.

Sitting on the desk, Y/N opened the computer trying to search about the informations.
While doing that, he was still trying to figure out how to transfer that without making it suspicious to the person who is watching him.

Y/N decided to colect all the informations first.

'... Maybe this will help' he opens his phone and pretended to talk with Makoto.

"Yes?.... So, I already did what you wanted..... Really? I just need to transfer that to a USB pen and send it to him face to face? Why me!.... Alright, I will do as you say" Y/N talked to himself and spoke loud to make sure that the man who was watching him was hearing.

Y/N quickly took out an USB Pen and transferred the informations.

All the thinking, collecting and transferring the informations took around 1 hour.

Y/N sent a message to Hanma that he already got the information and let him decide when he will take Y/N back.

Hanma didn't reply at the time, Y/N took a deep breath.
Y/N didn't want to stay at that place any more, he couldn't sleep in peace... a thing that never happened to him, without having a horny bitch trying to fuck him.

Y/N fell asleep.

Meanwhile, with Bonten.

"MIKEYY! Long time no see" Hanma said laughing while walking towards the white haired.

Sanzu pointed a gun at Hanma.

"Well, well~ going to the point. I am still surprised that you called me... To save someone?" Hanma tried not to laugh.
"Can I know why?"

"The reason is non of your business" Koko said annoyed.

"How can you say that~ I am the one who is going to take the person back! Is a He or a She?" Hanma asked.

"Is your mama bitch, you don't need to know anything else" Sanzu raised his voice, still pointing the gun at Hanma.

"Do you have a problem with me? Pinky Pie?" Hanma smiled and took his gun out too.

"HA! BITCH BRING IT ON" Sanzu yelled.

They started to yell at each other while pointing the gun on each other's head.

Mikey didn't show any expression, his glare was full of anger, but no one noticed.
He stands up and kicks the both of them.

"Are you two going to shut up? Or I will need to shut both of you in a different way?" Mikey said picking up Sanzu's gun.

They stayed in silence, so Mikey threw the gun back to Sanzu.

"Damn, He already got the informations" Hanma said looking at his phone.

"That was fast" Koko tilted his head.

"Let's start the plan tomorrow then" Mikey said.

Back to Y/N, skipping the time to night.

Y/N slept for a long time till Makoto arrived.
The man opened his eyes and found himself tied up in a dark room looking like a basement or something.

'What the fuck... Am I dreaming?' Y/N shook his head.

He bites his cheek inside his mouth and realized it wasn't a dream, he started to think about what happened when the door in front of him opened.

Makoto was walking near Y/N slowly with a expressionless face.

"What is happening?..." Y/N let out a dry chuckle while the other crouched.

Makoto suddenly slapped Y/N.

"I am so disappointed... How can you do this to me?" Makoto grabbed Y/N's jaw turning the other to face him.

"W-What do you mean?" Y/N tried to look away.

Makoto brutally frees Y/N's jaw and  threw the USB pen to Y/N's face.

"Let me tell you, when I came back, I saw your little face sleeping. Then you left this shit above the computer... The cameras showed you talking to me... Do you think I am dumb?" Makoto punches Y/N.

"Damn it... My sleep schedule fucked up everything" Y/N said annoyed while staring at the floor.

"I knew that you were working with Koko... How can you make me fall for you so badly" Makoto frown and start to touch Y/N's legs.

"Then I don't need to act anymore" Y/N sighed.

"Michio Michio... You're so cute when you're angry or annoyed" Makoto kisses Y/N's lips.

Y/N got really angry and bites the other's lips with all his strength.

"Don't touch me you fucker" Y/N said spitting Makoto's blood.

Makoto didn't say anything, he just touched his lips with his eyes widely open and looks at Y/N.

The man kicked Y/N again and again till Y/N started to breath hardly.

Y/N widened his eyes when he heard Makoto's belt, he quickly looks at the man who was taking his belt off.

"You're not going to..." Y/N said staring at Makoto.

"I love how smart you're~ I don't even need to explain" Makoto pressed his hand on Y/N's face pushing the other to the floor.

"Don't touch me!" Y/N yelled and bites his hand.

Makoto puts the belt around Y/N's head covering his mouth.

"Stay quiet" Makoto takes his phone out while taking Y/N's pants off.

___________________________________

-TBC-
-Hope you liked it-
-Sorry for any typo -