12

In the morning, Y/N felt better than any day.

"A good sleep really helps huh..."Y/N said and yawned.

It was 6 AM and Y/N already dressed up, he walks through the hallways and goes to the room where the girl was locked.

He knocked it first and asked if he could come in.

"Miss? Are you awake? Can I c-" Y/N asked.

"GET AWAY! AND I DONT EVEN HAVE THE KEY BRUH" She yelled.

"..." Y/N left the room.

'...fuck it I hate being locked' the girl thought.

Meanwhile with Y/N he walks towards Sanzu's room, but infront of his room there was someone keeping it.

"I need to talk to Sanzu-San, he has the Keys to the girl's room" Y/N spoke.

"No one should go inside the room without Sanzu-Sama being awake or his permission" the man said.

Y/N nodded, it was the man's job.
Y/N knocked the door hopping to wake Sanzu up a little and have a small talk.

"Wtf...knock again and I will kill you" Sanzu yelled.

"Sorry..." Y/N sweatdroped.

"Huh? L/N? You can come in" Sanzu said.

Y/N looks at the man infront of him and let Y/N go inside the room.

As Y/N walks in, the pink haired was sitting on the bed wearing a grey robe that showed his chest

The big room didn't have a lot of decorations, so Y/N didn't lose time to look around and walks toward Sanzu.

"What do you want?" Sanzu asked yawning.

"I am here to ask the key to that girl's room" Y/N said calmly.

Sanzu was still sleepy, he didn't reply to Y/N at the moment.

"Sir?"

Sanzu yawned and took the key that was under the pillow.

Y/N was going to grab it, but the pink haired pulled the arm away , Y/N didn't realize it and continued to lean forward until he falls above Sanzu's legs.

"I am sorry" Y/N said and embarrassingly look away slowly standing up.

Sanzu saw him standing up and puts his hand behind Y/N's head stopping him.

Y/N froze, his eyes glanced at the other who was staring at his soul.
Sanzu suddenly grinned, he warps his arms around Y/N's chest and pulls him next to him.

The shorter's male gasped because of the sudden move and stared at the other.

"I didn't sleep very well...stay here a little and I will give you the key" Sanzu turned to the other male.