Jealous/Yandere Athy lol

Based off that one thing-

C : A, you've been awfully quiet. You okay?
-Someone flirting with B-
A : No one plans a murder out loud.

An Unhealthy Obsession thing

~

Lucas found this incredibly awkward.

Athanasia had taken Lucas outside, give him fresh air. He didn't quite understand it. He's not an animal!

But, nonetheless, Lucas was appreciative anyways. He needed to get a better understanding of his area.

Athanasia tapped Lucas's shoulder, wanting to talk to him. "Lucas, I see my cousin! I'm going to go greet her, okay?"

Looking over, Lucas noticed Jennette, known as Chimera in the underground. Nodding, Lucas forced a smile. "Yeah, okay."

Athanasia patted his head, gesturing to a bench nearby. "Could you sit there and wait for me, love?"

"Of course."

Lucas absentmindedly walked over to the bench and sat down on it. Looking upwards, the man tuned out the world, instead focusing on the gentle breeze flowing through the wind. Lucas heard the bench let out a creak, and looked over to see a girl sitting next to him.

"...hello?" Lucas greeted the girl reluctantly. Letting out a smile, the girl inched closer to Lucas.

"Hi! My name is Hannah. It's nice to meet you!"

"...yeah." This is terrible.

"I don't think I've seen you around before." Hannah leaned closer to Lucas, causing him to cringe and scoot away. Dismayed, the girl shook her head before smiling again. "What's your name, cutie?"

"..." Lucas pondered on whether or not to reply. On one hand, it'd be rude not to. On the other, this random girl would know his name. "I.."

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?" Lucas looked over to find Athanasia smiling and happy, albeit a bit stiff.

"Oh.. you have a girlfriend?" Hannah turned back to Lucas, frowning. Standing up and glancing at Athanasia, Hannah started smiling again. "I mean, if you two are okay with a poly relationship.."

"No, we are not." Athanasia stood protectively in front of Lucas. "Could you leave now?"

The girl huffed. "Fine. See you later, cuties!"

Lucas wanted to curl up into a ball and perish.

~

This is not canon to the actual story lolol