Chapter 10:"Confession"

"Ya'll when the chapter says confession I mean like-  they confess to the others that they are dating not like confessing to eachother-
Hope you enjoy this shit anyways!"

Error's POV:

'As me and Ink brought everyone we decided to take a deep breath first'

(I'm going to use speech emojis because there are to many fucking sanses in this shitty scene)

🌈-Ink
🍫-Error
💛-Dream
💙-Swap
💜-Lust
🔪-Killer
🔵-Classic
🔴-Red
📋-Sci
🚬-Dust
🌌-Outer
🐙-Nightmare
🍖-Horror
❌-Cross
💀-Reaper

🌈-"Hey everyone, uhm sorry to bother you today"

🐙-"Can you just spill the shit already? I have other fucking important things to do."

🔪-"Nighty can't you just be patient for one moment?"

🔵-"Well bud you gotta hurry up, my papyrus might start worrying about me if I'm gone for too long."

🔴-" I agree with Classic, boss is going to kill me once I come home late"

📋-"I also have other work to do Ink."

💀-"Ink, li'l bro I would love to listen to what you have to say but I really need to reap souls later so could you please hurry up?"

💛-"Can we all just be patient and wait for Ink to say what he wants to say?"

'Everyone starting saying okay and nodding their heads when Dream said that, thank asgore he helped Ink'

🌈-"Well, me and Error have something to say..."

💙-"And that is what Ink?"

🍫-"w3Lł.. Ūh-"

🌈&🍫-"W-We are dating...-"

'Everyone was surprised of course, Except for Swap. He probably saw that coming, me and Ink gave nervous smiles as everyone looked at eachother.'

🌈-"S-So uh-uhmm.."

🍫-"åRė YøU ğUỷS m-mAđ 0ř WhAť..?"

'Everyone starting saying no and shaking their heads and giving us cheerful congratulations or hugging us and saying "I am happy for  you" or maybe saying "great job bro". I never thought they would all support us like that'

\\~Time Skip~//
(Because yes, and I'm lazy as fuck)

Ink's POV:

'I guess it has been quite a while ever since me and Error started dating. We decided to live together in my house, sometimes I would wake up earlier and make breakfast but sometimes it would be Error too. At first if you meet Error he would be very violent and rude but he is really sweet once you get to know him. I really love him, sometimes we would  cuddle together and sometimes we would go on double dates or go to dates alone as a couple, I mean we are a couple right? Heh he is really sweet but sometimes be perverted and flirt in the most unconvenient times. Yeah he may be an stupid idiot, but he will always be my stupid idiot. I love Error so much..'

"I LITERALLY CRIED INTERNALLY BECAUSE OF WHOLESOMENESS IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE SEND HELP EVERYONE! I'M DYINGGG😭😭
But thank you for reading this shitty chapter and ily^^
Byeee ~♡"