Chapter 15:"Ink's desire..?"

YO WHAT?! HOLY SHIT HOW-THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL😭Here is chapter 15 as a thank you😌

THANK YOU SO MUCH YA'LL😭
Here is chapter 15 as a thank you😌

{~Ink's POV~}

'It has been a few weeks ever since the double date happened, me and Error still go out sometimes and I really like my new life because Error is amazing. I love him so much and he loves me too, but still.. I feel like something isn't right... I still feel so empty.... But why?.. I don't know... I started worrying about what I desire, I kept being in despair and I started being distant, to my friends, relatives, even to Error... I think all I needed was just some space....'

{~Error's POV~}

'Ink has been acting off lately.. He never acted like this before... I needed to know what was going on so I confronted him, I'm not sure if it is an good idea though.... But I have to help with whatever he is being stressed about... I can't go on seeing him being in so much despair and agony.. Fuck it, I'm confronting him. I came upstairs to our room to find Ink sketching, I walked over to him and he put his sketchbook away waiting for what I have to say.'

"1ňK, wE ńEêD ţ0 ťAłK.. YøU hAvE bEëN åCț1ňG øFf LāTėLỷ"

"What do you mean Ruru?.. I'm fine, I just... Need some space...."

"NëEđ SøMé SpAčE? bEčAùSė 0f WhAţ?"

"I-Its personal.."

*sigh* 'Thats it, I'm going to convince him to say whats wrong, no matter how hard it will be.. I picked him up from the bed, sat down and placed him on my lap'

"1ňKỷ, 1 ķNøW š0m3țHïNğ 1ś Wř0nG.. ỷ'Kň0w y0u CáN țEłL m3 āNỷTh1ňG..."

"O-okay.. Its just that, even if I'm so happy being with you and having this new lifestyle, J just... Still feel so.. Empty..."

'Hearing those words broke my heart, I hated seeing Ink sad because of something he thinks he doesn't have.. I pulled him closer to my chest and gave him a little peck on his cheek, he blushed a little... But his frown was still visible....'

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better Ru, but they won't help... Thank you again anyways"

'Ink got off me and walked downstairs, I'm happy I was able to make him feel a little better.. But he has still sad judging by the tone of his voice and the look of his face... What is this goal he is trying to achieve?.. Whatever it is... I really need to figure out how to help him earn it.... I don't like it when he's stressed and filled with sad strong emotions... I knew I had to ask for some help, and I think I know the perfect person to help me with Ink's problem. I just need to know where to find him first..'

YES, I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTERR! Thank you for reading and tysm for 32 subs on my yt!! Ily all so much!!! ^^
Buh-bye Luvs, take care of yourself! <3