Chapter 14:"Double Date,Part 4"

Error's POV:

'Its been awhile since Ink left the house, I wonder what he and Killer are doing and where are they? Nightmare is probably worried about them too but I'm sure he'll mostly be worried about Killz. But seriously where are they? I decided to call Ink to make sure he is okay, I took my phone and called him.'

*Ink picks up*

"Ruru? Why did you call me? Do you need something?"

"Nø, 1 wAš JůSț WøRř1ëD āβøUť ỷ0ů."

"There is nothing to worry about me glitchy, I'm fine. Lust and Killer just wanted to eat something, so we are ordering from an nice cream shop. I was planning to buy you a chocolate one since I know you like chocolate."

"øH, 0ķAỷ."

'Heh, he's really sweet. It was nice of him to try and buy me some chocolate nice cream, thats one of the reasons I love him so much.. He remembers so many small details about me even though he has bad memory, he's the best boyfriend'

(I think that Ink is only the best boyfriend to you Error)

Ink's POV:

'After me, Killer and Lust bought nice cream, along with some chocolate for Error, Killer took his dress and Nightmares suit, I took my dress and Error's suit and Lust just brought the shopping bag with some of the clothes he bought for himself. We said our goodbyes and went home, when I came back home I went to me and Error's room and I placed the outfits in the closet.'

"Ruru its time to get ready for the double date later!"

"AłRîGhT ķ1Kî."

'We went to go and find some restaurants fit for a romantic date, after we did we told the waiters about the double date and asked them for a few favors. After that it was already 5:26 and me and Error got ready for the date, we got our table ready and I texted Killer to tell him to get Nightmare and himself ready for the date. After a few minutes it was already 6:49 and we waited for Killer and Nightmare to come.

\\~Time Skip~//

Third person(No one's POV)

'After Nightmare and Killer came, the date was successful, eerything went well and the 2 couples had an wonderful night. Altough it felt like Ink's dream came true.. He still feels like a hole in his heart wasn't repaired yet... What is this desire that he wants and how can he achieve this? We will find out soon.. Stay tuned for chapter 15!

HEY THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY LINE! Y'know what nevermind it. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I really had fun writing this :D
See you luvs tomorrow! Buh-byee! ^^